Chapter 21

AN. I lied to you!!! I'm sorry!

"Okay, Aqualad, truth or dare?" Wally whimpered as Robin shifted again and Reaper sucked on his popsicle.
Fire was trying not to laugh while everyone else looked uncomfortable.
"Truth." Aqualad said, a slight quiver in his voice.
"Lame." Wally said before squeaking out, "If you had to date anyone on the team who would it be?" The wolf girl rolled her eyes and grabbed the can of cherry coke she'd put in her jacket.
Aqualad thought for a moment before calmly answering, "I think I would choose Fire Wolf."
Said girl choked on her pop (soda for all of you people who don't know what pop is) and did a spit take, sputtering as she stared at the Atlantian with wide eyes. Everyone laughed at her reaction, but were also sort of shocked at his answer.
Wanting to get the attention off of him for now he asked, "Phantom, truth or dare?"
The full ghost thought for a moment, "Dare."
Aqualad nodded with a slight smirk, he was going to torture Reaper, "I dare you to take off your shirt." Fire burst out laughing, nearly spilling what was left of her drink. Reaper blushed an odd mix between green and pink as he finally finished his popsicle. Phantom smirked slyly as he took it off. Reaper shuddered and bit his lip when his boyfriend purposefully flexed his muscles. He looked away, his acid green eyes firmly focused on the floor.
Phantom didn't stop grinning, "Super Boy, truth or dare?"
"Truth." He said.
"What's your relationship with Fire?" He pried, wanting to see if he could get anything good out of him.
Super Boy just looked confused, "Fire is my sister." If you listened carefully you could hear M'gann's sigh of relief after hearing that.

AN. Okay, I know it's really short, but I have no idea what other truths and dares to put on here or what to do next. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.