Chapter 3

When Danny woke up he was in his bed. He groaned and really hoped that last night was a dream, but when he saw that his watch was gone he knew that it wasn't. The black haired boy groaned and fell back on the bed.
He looked over at his night stand and saw a piece of paper that hadn't been there the night before.
The young ghost hunter picked it up and unfolded it.
It was a note and it said:

Dear Danny,
I had fun last night and I hope we can do it again. I would've been there when you woke up, but I had to chase Boxie. If you're reading this then I'm either still chasing him or got held up by Skulker or something. I'll come by as soon as I can or you could come out on patrol with me. Either way I'll see you later.
Love,
Phantom

Danny reread the note a few times before sighing and getting up off the bed. He changed out of the clothes he had been wearing when he went out with Phantom and pulled the pendant on his necklace. He was instantly transformed into Reaper and he quickly turned invisible before flying out the window.
"Where could he be?" Reaper asked himself as he turned visible again. Then, a black and white something rammed into him.
"Gah!" Reaper exclaimed as he pushed the thing off of him. Turned out that it was Phantom.
"Phantom! Really?"
"Ow!" Phantom rubbed his head.
"Sorry, D-Reaper. I wasn't paying attention."
Reaper crossed his arms, "I noticed."
The ghost boy could practically see the deadpan expression on the other boy's face even though his hood covered his face.
"Can you please put the hood down? It would be nice if I could see my soul mate's face." Phantom smirked.
Reaper huffed and pulled his hood down, revealing his mask covered face and green eyes.
"Better?" He asked with an eye roll.
The ghost boy smiled, "Better. Now, what do you want to do?"
Reaper shrugged, "Want to get into some civilian clothes and hang out for a while?"
"Sounds good to me." The white haired boy kissed the black haired boy on the cheek and a light shade of green and pink dusted the black haired teens cheeks. Reaper growled as Phantom cackled and flew toward Fenton Works. Reaper grumbled to himself before taking off after the ghost boy.
When they got to Fenton Works Reaper pulled on the charm on his necklace again. The best part about the necklaces was that no one but the wearer could remove them and no one could force them to transform. Anyway, after the charm was pulled Reaper transformed back into Danny Fenton.
"What are you looking for?" He asked with a raised brow.
Phantom was rummaging through his closet. Danny tried not to see how cute it was to watch. When Phantom's head popped out between a couple of shirts he snorted.
"I'm looking for your black shirt and jeans." He stated simply. Danny rolled his eyes and looked at the opposite end of the closet, pulling out exactly what the ghost wanted.
A green blush stained Phantom's cheeks and he laughed a bit, "Oh, I was going to look there next."
The 16 year old rolled his eyes and gave him the outfit, "Sure you were."
He's so cute when he blushes...Stop! Don't think of him that way and definitely don't think about his soft white hair, beautiful glowing green eyes, and oh Clockwork help me. He really is my soul mate. Danny sighed and fell back onto his bed.
"Danny?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yep. Are you done?"
"Yeah, I'm done."
He sat up and looked at the other teen. He was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with straight leg black jeans and his white combat boots.
"Okay, where do you want to go?"
"Danny!" Jazz called. Both boys groaned.
"What Jazz!?" Her brother called back.
"Can you come here for a second?!"
He groaned again, "Gotta go see what she wants." Phantom nodded and snuck a kiss on the cheek before Danny left. The black haired teen beat down his blush and headed to Jazz's room.
"When were you going to tell me?" Jazz asked.
"Tell you what?" Danny asked defensivly.
The red head pointed to his wrist, "You found your soul mate. Who is it?"
"Um..." Danny fidgeted and opened his mouth to respond when Phantom came in.
"That would be me." He said, leaning against the door frame.
"Really?" She asked with wide eyes.
Danny sighed, "Yes Jazz. Can we go now?"
"Telling mom and dad isn't going to be easy."
"Yeah, well, if they can't accept that he's my soul mate they can go to hell." He said harshly before walking out of the room with Phantom in tow. The ghost boy was shocked by the statement while Jazz just smirked.
"Bye Jazz!" He shouted as he was dragged down the hall.
"Hey Danny?"
"Yeah?"
"What was that about? I mean, you weren't exactly all that into being my soul mate before."
Danny stopped and grabbed the hat he had hanging next to the door and gave it to Phantom.
"Well, I am now. You're too cute to turn down and there's no use fighting the simple fact you are my soul mate."
Phantom froze just as he put the hat on, "What did you say?"
"I am now?"
"No, after that."
"There's no use fighting the simple fact you are my soul mate?"
"No, before that! In the middle!" Phantom shouted.
"You're too cute to turn down? It's the truth." He said like it was obvious.
Phantom grinned and kissed him full on the lips.
Danny eagerly returned it and Phantom flew them back to Danny's room and closed the door. Phantom trailed his tongue along the young ghost hunter's bottom lip. The other teen moaned as he opened his mouth and took the hat off of the ghost's head before burying his fingers in the pearl white hair.
The ghost boy wrapped his arms around the other teen's waist. Then slid his cold tongue into the slightly warmer boy's mouth making him shiver.
Phantom tilted his head to the side and traced the underside of Danny's tongue. The boy gasped lightly and moaned when Phantom swiped the roof of his mouth. Danny pulled the ghost closer and, having now lost all self control in an instant, wrapped his tongue around Phantom's and sucked. Phantom moaned and held onto the other boy tighter as they started to fight for dominance. The ghost boy slipped his fingers under Danny's shirt and slowly moved it to his lower back. The blue eyed boy started to slowly walk backward until the back of his knees hit the bed and they fell.
Phantom broke the kiss and grinned before opening his mouth to say something. Unfortunately, what came out of his mouth wasn't what he wanted; their ghost sense went off. Danny's was a greenish blue while Phantom's was just a light blue.
They groaned in unison and Danny changed back into Reaper.
"Come on." Reaper said with a sigh as he gently pushed Phantom away. Phantom huffed and got off of him, grumbling about stupid ghosts and interruptions.