Chapter 16

Me: Hey! You are not mistaken, this IS an update! I finally got everything together! So YAY!!

Electric: YAY!!

Me: *looks over* Oh, hey Electric.

Electric: *waves* Hello!

Me: So, what up? *crosses arms with curious expression while readers read this impatiently*

Electric: *shrugs* not much. I was messing around with prank stuff a minute ago what about you? *readers silently glare at us*

Me: *shrugs* Nothing much. Just reading some fanfictions. *looks at glaring readers* Do you mind? We're having a conversation right now.

Electric: Haha! I have some prank equipment in my bag for use. Hm, let's see...intense feels for readers, cliffhangers. And more.

Me: Hmm...how about cliffhangers and....I'm good at intense, but feels? Not so much.

Electric: Hm, that one shot you had was pretty good, but probably not this story type so how about an intense cliffhanger? *readers eyes widen and start shaking their heads no*

Me: *grins* OH! Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!

Electric: *smirks evilly* shall we?

Me: *gives a wolf-ish grin* We shall! *looks at readers* My readers! Beware the intense cliff hanger you will receive and enjoy the chapter!

Electric: ONWARD!

Me: New catch phrase?

Electric: Yep.

Me: *nods in approval* I like it. *looks at angry readers* On with the chapter. For real this time.

Electric: Enjoy! And ONWARD!

Before anyone could say anything else Red Tornado appeared on a holoscreen.
"Team, there has been a disturbance at Happy Harbor." He said in his usual monotone.
They all exchanged glances before nodding.
"We're on it." The holoscreen turned off, "Changing course now." Megan said, her eyes turning a bright green as she focused her powers.
The ship changed course and headed for happy harbor.
When the ship landed everyone ran out to look at what was going on. The sky had storm clouds swirling around a power plant.
"Alright, so Robin-" Aqualad was cut off by the Boy Wonder's signature cackle. He was already on the roof of the place and swinging inside.
Kaldar just sighed when the rest of the team went ofter the black haired boy, but followed them anyway.
When Reaper, Phantom, Fire, and Aqualad got there the rest of the team was doing horribly against a robot that had the same powers as Red Tornado.
Kid had been thrown into a building, Megan didn't know how to fight, Super Boy was throwing things at the robot, and Robin kept disappearing and reappearing to throw projectiles at it.
Finally, the robot had had enough and literally blew them all away.
"Oh! New sidekicks! Well, my name is Mr. Twister."
"Sidekicks?" Reaper asked, glancing at Phantom who shrugged.
"Well, come on then. Are you heroes or are you as bad as them?" He gestured to the team as they started to get up.
"I am very disturbed by the lack of attacking." He sneered.
"Well, maybe you'll be more turbed when we kick your can!" Robin shouted as the four who'd been left out of the first fight joined them.
Phantom and Reaper had ectoblasts charged and ready to go while Fire had her claws out. Kaldar had his water barrers drawn, Kid Flash was still out cold, Megan was floating over head, Super Boy was in a sloppy looking battle stance, and Robin had a few bird-a-rangs drawn and at the ready between his fingers.
"Again? Why don't you leave it to the real heroes?"
"We are real heroes!" Robin snarled as he threw the explosive bird-a-rangs. Mr. Twister just used his powers to send them off course and they blew up away from him.
"Very impressive."
Fire rolled her eyes and turned them red before lunging at him. He just stayed still until she jumped into the air to do a spin kick. Then, he tried to swat her away, but before his arm made contact with her torso the wolf girl's claws were sunk into his arm. She tore the arm up as much as she could before he managed to throw her off. Fire grunted when her back made contact with the wall followed by a yelp of pain.
That's when the others charged at the robot too.
Unfortunately, the only solid hits that resulted were caused by Fire, Reaper, and Phantom who ended up running into someone or getting hit by a stray peice of debri.
They all groaned as the robot flew above them, "Yes, that was very turbing, thank you." He said. Kid had finally regained conciseness when the red robot flew out of the plant.
"Hey, what did you do with my team!?" He snarled, worried about his robin.
"Embarrassed them largely." Was the others reply. Wally slipped his goggles on and ran at him, but a huge gust of wind sent him flying.
He was huddled into a ball waiting to hit a wall before he heard his boyfriend laugh. He looked up and saw that he had stopped moving and that M'gann had caught him.
"I got you Wally." She said, just loud enough for the team to hear. He grinned as he was set down gently.
"Thanks."
He took in the state of his team, but paused when he saw Fire's tail was flickering abnormally.
"Hey, what happened to your-"
"That's what happens when someone steps on it." She put emphasis on the last part while glaring at her 'brother'. Said boy winced a little and gave her a small apologetic smile. Fire just rolled her eyes.
"Hello Megan!" The Martian said suddenly.
Everyone turned to her in curiosity, "Mr. Twister is Red Tornado! Who else do you know that's an android?"
"He also has the same powers." Super Boy chimed in.
"He also said we were going to be tested soon!" Robin said angrily.
"They still don't trust us! Treating us like-like sidekicks!" The red headed of said as he waved his arms for emphasis.
"I don't know. Do you really think that Red Tornado would intentionally hurt us this badly?" Reaper's question went unnoticed by most of the other teens, but Phantom nodded in agreement.
"Seriously, think about this!" Fire pleaded, on the same page as Reaper and Phantom.
Even Aqualad seemed to agree with M'gann's theory.
They all walked/floated up to Twister.
"You again!? Where are the other heroes?!" He asked.
"You are not who you say. We will not indulge you. We will not engage!" Kaldar said, glaring at the android.
"Cut the act! We know it's you Tornado!" Robin yelled.
Fire bit her lip and extended her claws while the ghosts fidgeted in the air, readying ectoblasts.
"How humorous, you think that I'm Tornado?" He floated higher. "Can Tornado do this?!" A storm was created. Lightning flashed and thunder soon followed. The three teens who didn't believe it was Tornado readied their attacks and added more power to them. Fireballs charged in the wolf girl's hands. They were all knocked back, however, when Mr. Twister sent a blast of electricity their way, knocking them out.
The android was just coming down to end it when M'gann woke up and commanded the bio ship to cover them.
"I don't know where you are or how you managed to conceal yourselves." Wally groaned as he started to wake up, but Megan covered his mouth. Fire blinked her eyes open and covered Robin's mouth before he could ask what happened.
"Just know that I'll be waiting for a real hero to confront me." With that he flew away toward town.

AN. I'm so proud of myself! I wrote this without having to watch the episode! Yay! Okay, that's a wrap!