Chapter 15

Megan lead them to the hanger where they saw a pod that had some black on the top and sides.
"It's my Martian bio ship!" She said with a kind smile.
They all looked at it skeptically while Fire growled lowly as if to warn it.
"Cute. Not aero dynamic, but cute." Wally said as he looked. Super Boy glanced at his tense friend curiously. Reaper and Phantom felt some kind of aura coming off of the ship and smiled a bit.
"It's sleeping." Phantom said casually. The wolf girl narrowed her eyes at it, why do I feel like I should attack that thing? She looked at Supes and her expression softened. Maybe it's because the owner has feeling for my brother in everything but blood.
Megan looked at Phantom with a slightly shocked expression.
"Are you familiar with Martian culture?"
Reaper shook his head and answered for him, "No, we can feel it's aura."
"I can hear the energy thrumming through it like a heart beat." Fire piped up.
"Huh, okay then. I'll wake it up!" M'gann chirped.
The small pod turned into a big ship that could seat all of them. It was mostly red with black accents.
With a wave of her hand she turned it around and opened the hatch to let them in.
While everyone else looked slightly awed Reaper and Phantom just rolled their eyes.
"There was cooler stuff in the GZ." Reaper said, his voice cracking a little.
Phantom gave him a kiss on the cheek along with a warm smile to help calm him down.
"GZ? Is that where you two are from? An alternate dimension?" Fire asked quietly.
They mutely nodded and she grinned, "Cool."
Megan cleared her throat, "Well, are you coming?"
They all snapped to attention and nodded, walking toward and into the ship.
When the doors opened the ship was empty until the ship purred a little and made seats for all of them.
"Strap in for launch." She said, still smiling a little.
The group looked at each other and sat down. Wally sat down on one side of Megan while Robin sat on the other side. Kaldar sat in front with Super Boy, Fire sat behind Super Boy, Phantom sat behind Kaldar, and Reaper sat right next to Phantom. Kid Flash would've sat next to Rob, but they were told not to tell the team of their relationship until they felt they trusted them enough to do so.
The straps came out of the seats and gently, but firmly, snapped into place, crisscrossing over their chests.
"Red Tornado, please open the bay doors." Megan said calmly.
Two balls of light came out of the ships floor. The Martian put her hands on them and the rest of them guessed that those were the controls.
Megan flew across the country side, doing flips and twirls. The ghost teens could do better when flying alone, but it was still kinda cool. Fire had a death grip on her seat, but Megan sent a small amount of mental reassurance which calmed her down.
Thank you, if you want you can contact me this way whenever you want. The wolf girl felt surprise go through the weak link before shutting it off and relaxing.
"Incredible!" Robin said with as much of a smile as a team mate could get from him.
Wally smiled, "You sure are Boy Wonderful." Yeah, the red head wasn't going with their plan of tell the team about their relationship later.
Robin rolled his eyes, "Fast with your feet, not so much with your mouth."
"Hey!" Megan giggled at that.
In the front, Super Boy looked really guilty.
Aqualad leaned over to him and said, "I may not have psychic powers, but I know what you're thinking. You over reacted-"
Fire cut him off when she leaned forward and said, "He should just say sorry is what he should do." The dark skinned teen glanced at her before nodding in agreement. Super Boy just looked indifferent at the statement.
Robin leaned over to M'gann and whispered, "He'll come around."
"He doesn't seem to like me." She responded.
"Um, half of the people hear have super hearing." Reaper stated off handedly. Phantom glared at him, but the black haired teen rolled his eyes.
Super Boy glared at nothing while Fire snickered.
"Hey, why not show us a little Martian shape shifting?" Robin asked with a grin.
Timidly, said girl stood up and twirled around as she turned into a female version of Robin. Wally whistled at that one which made his boyfriend glare at him through a light blush.
She then turned into Fire which made the wolf girl's eyes twitch in annoyance. Finally, she turned into Kid Flash, causing Robin to return the favor and embarrass Kid by doing what he did and whistling. The wolf girl caught the look he sent her and howled. KF was as red as his hair by the time it was over and everyone was laughing.
"Okay, that was good, but you wouldn't be able to fool anyone with the boys looks." Phantom said, still chuckling.
"And your clothes...?" Kaldar trailed off.
"Whoa, so not the time there buddy." Fire said, laughing at the way the other seemed to blush a bit. Reaper and Wally laughed with her while the others just rolled their eyes.
"Oh, um, their organic like the bio ship! They respond to my mental commands." She said, a little flustered. Super Boy opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by a red eyed glare from Fire.
Wally tried to ease the tension by asking, "Can you do that ghosting through walls thing that Manhunt Manhunter does?"
Reaper and Phantom looked at her in curiosity.
"Density shifting? No, it's a very advanced technique." She admitted, bowing her head.
"Really? We can phase through things no problem." Reaper said as Phantom elbowed him.
"What I do this time?!"
"You can density shift?" She asked in wonder.
"Actually, we call it intangiblity. All ghosts can do it." Phantom said hesitantly.
"Wow..." The green skinned girl whispered softly.
"Flash can vibrate his molecules right through a wall. When Wally does it he gets a bloody nose." The youngest said with a small cackle, attempting to make her feel better.
"Dude! So not cool!" The red head hissed.
"Here's something I can do!" She said, seemingly brushing off the fact that she couldn't density shift. The whole ship started bending in with everything else around it.
"Camouflage mode." She said slyly.
Wally looked over at the two ghosts, "Can you do that?" He asked smugly.
Phantom snorted, "Yep." Both of the ghost teens disappeared and reappeared before their very eyes.
"It's called invisibility." Reaper rolled his eyes, and he tells me to not show off.

AN. That's it! Hope you liked it! I'll update again soon! That's a wrap!