Chapter 7

Maddie let her gun drop when she saw that Danny and Phantom no longer had their watches.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON SPOOK!?" Jack bellowed, holding his gun more securely.
"Jack, he isn't lying..." she whispered, covering her mouth and letting go of her gun.
Black Rose and Viral Hunter were prepared to defend Danny and Phantom should anything go wrong.
"What do you mean Mads?" Her husband asked confusedly.
Maddie's eyes watered, "Jack, Phantom is Danny's soul mate." She said, pointing to their wrists.
His jaw dropped, "My son is meant to be with a ghost?"
Danny glared at his parents while Phantom stared at the scene, not sure of what to do.
"Yeah, I'm his soul mate. I've been looking for a while now. I died for it." He mumbled the last part, but it was still heard by everyone present.
Jack powered down his gun and hesitantly put it back in its holster.
"Danny, we have a lot to talk about." Danny nodded and grabbed Phantom's hand before going down the stairs on the Ops center and phasing through the floor to the living room.
"So, how do you think this is going to go?" Phantom asked, sitting down and dragging his boyfriend with him.
Danny sighed, "I have no idea."
Then, Danny's parents and his friends in disguise came into the room.
"Danny, why didn't you tell us?" Maddie asked, her voice soft and filled with hurt.
The black haired boy sighed again, "I didn't think you would accept Phantom."
Jack sat down next to Danny and Maddie hesitantly sat next to Phantom who stiffened right away.
"It's okay Phantom." Danny muttered. He relaxed only slightly, but tensed again when Black Rose and Viral Hunter left them alone. The two teens went outside, hut not too far away so they could hear what was going on.
"Dann-o..." Jack said, setting a hand on his son's shoulder.
"Phantom..." Maddie said after, putting a hand on Phantom's tense shoulder.
"We don't care." She said finally.
"Yeah! As long as you're happy it doesn't matter if you're in love with a ghost!"
"Although it is a little ironic that the son of two ghost hunters fell in love with a ghost." Maddie commented with a small laugh.
Danny scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, about that..." He trailed off and pulled the charm on his necklace, turning into Reaper. His parents gasped and Phantom smiled and grabbed his hand, squeezing it a little.
"MY SON IS REAPER?! ONE OF THE BEST GHOST HUNTERS IN THE WORLD?!" Jack yelled and Danny winced.
Phantom snickered and Maddie gaped at her son. Her son was one of the best ghost hunters in the world?
Suddenly, she hugged both boys and they groaned, "Oh, I'm so proud!"
The blue clad woman gave Phantom a stern glare as she said, "Take care of him."
The ghost boy gulped, "Y-yes ma'am"
Reaper laughed as he pulled the charm again and changed back into Danny Fenton.

Of course, everything had been going perfectly, but then, he came back. He destroyed everything. We all fought as hard as we could. Then, Clockwork came to me and said that the end was inevitable. Phantom and I didn't want to believe it, but he showed us every time line and all of them ended with our whole world ripping itself apart. Dan's return had provoked the GIW to do the dumbest thing ever as a last resort. They destroyed the Ghost Zone. Clockwork then sucked both of us in the thermos and everything went black.

AN. Okay, so that was a nice twist and another cliffhanger.

Fury: NO!

Me: *looks at her with an innocent expression* What? I thought you were happy that you were rubbing off on me. *blinks at her with cute expression ruined by the evil smirk on my face*

Fury: What have I done?!

Me: *sigh* What indeed. Well, that's a wrap!