Chapter 4

"Beware!" Phantom glared at the Box Ghost.
"Damn it! Box Ghost get in the thermos!" The ghost boy yelled. Box Ghost flew away toward a warehouse after that.
Reaper shook his head and sighed before taking out his thermos and sucking the Box Ghost inside it just as he got to the warehouse wall.
"NO!" He shouted and Reaper closed the thermos.
The black haired teen yawned, "Phantom, as much as I really want to continue what we were doing earlier. It's almost curfew and I doubt we can be quiet enough so we aren't noticed." Phantom groaned and Reaper rolled his eyes.
"Next time the Box Ghost comes out of the portal I'm punching him into the pavement." The white haired teen growled.
Phantom's soul mate nodded in agreement and they flew back to Fenton Works. Reaper pulled the charm on his necklace and changed back into Danny Fenton when he landed in his room with a soft thump.
Phantom followed suit and watched Danny took off his shirt. The ghost boy watched the young ghost hunter's muscles contract and relax as he grabbed a shirt.
Danny smirked when his back was turned because he knew Phantom was staring. He kicked off his jeans and almost laughed when he heard the green eyed boy squeak.
Danny took purposefully slow movements so his ghost boy could get a good look at what he couldn't have yet.
When he finally got his pajamas on Phantom was practically drooling. Danny snickered at him and walked passed him with a slight smile as he got in bed. Phantom stared at him and he rolled his eyes.
"If your staying I suggest getting in bed." The ghost's jaw dropped slightly before he phased everything off except his boxers and ran to practically jumped into his bed.
Danny shook his head with a sigh before lying down. Phantom's arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him close. He then buried his face in his soul mate's raven black hair.
A muffled, "Night Danny" followed soon after.
Rolling his eyes again with a fond smile, Danny said, "Night Phantom."

The next morning, Danny woke up to Phantom shaking him awake.
"What?" He asked groggily.
The ghost boy chuckled, "You have to go to school remember?"
The black haired boy growled in annoyance and kicked Phantom off the bed.
"Ow!" Danny snickered, sat up, and took his shirt off; stretching when he knew Phantom was looking. He cracked his back and rolled his shoulders before getting up and walking over to his closet.
Phantom on the other hand was silently cursing how he liked Danny's teasing. His eyes followed how the other teen's muscles moved and only stopped when a blue shirt covered him.
Then, he started looking at his legs and imagining how they would feel wrapping around his waist, but he was also wondering how he didn't think of all this before his watch fell off. I didn't notice because I wasn't looking before, but now...damn.
He didn't notice that the person he was admiring gave him an amused look and started walking toward him.
Danny was now wearing a blue muscle shirt, a jean jacket, and a dark pair of straight leg jeans along with a pair of black and white converse. He waved a hand in front of Phantom's face and the ghost snapped out of it.
"Huh?"
"You were staring." Danny said simply.
Phantom smirked through a blush, "How could I not stare at my amazing boyfriend?"
The teen in question blushed a bit and walked away, leaving a snickering ghost behind him.

When Danny got to school Jazz wished him a good day before speeding off in her bug car. He sighed and walked in, where many people stared at him and wondered how and when he got so much muscle. Danny walked to his locker and put his stuff in, grabbing his stuff and quickly walking to Lancer's class.
He got there just as the bell rang and walked to his seat. Danny sighed in relief because no one had noticed that his watch was gone.
Unfortunately, Sam and Tucker noticed a few minutes before the bell rang to let everyone out for lunch. He had been surprised that he could hide it for that long, especially from them.
Suddenly, he felt a piece of paper shoved under his hand. Danny looked over at Sam who was looking at him expectantly.

AN. Okay, this chapter is dedicated to @Waves-Of-Fury and because it is dedicated to her I have left this chapter off at a cliffhanger!

Waves-Of-Fury: Shall we get the show on the road?

Me: *raises brow* The show just ended.

Fury: *groans* Then why did I bring all this popcorn!?

Me: *gives an amused smile* I have no idea, but I'll eat it if you don't. *takes popcorn*

Fury: Hey!

Me: *eats a handful of popcorn while Fury tries to get it back* That's a wrap!