Chapter 20

AN. Alright, I received no requests so I'm just gonna wing it.

When Fire came back from her shower and heard the idea the rest of the team had agreed to...well, she was a bit reluctant. When Wally alluded that she was a coward the wolf girl begrudgedly huffed and nodded her agreement.
"Robin, truth or dare?" Phantom asked with a smirk.
Robin cackled, "Dare."
"I dare you to sit in Wally's lap for the rest of the game." Reaper snickered when Wally blushed as red as his hair and Robin smirked.
"Okay." Was his answer as he got up from his spot next to Wally and say back down on his lap.
"Megan, truth or dare?" Robin asked casually, shifting his weight in a way that made Wally squeak.
"Um, truth!" She chirped with a shy smile.
Robin tapped his chin, "What do you think of Earth so far?" He was going to ask a casual question for now. No need to embarrass her yet.
She smiled, "It's wonderful! I love learning new things about your race." Megan glanced at Super Boy and Fire almost snorted.
"Fire, truth or dare?" Megan asked tentatively.
The wolf girl didn't even hesitate, "Dare."
"Um, run around the room like a puppy!" She squealed.
Fire raised a brow, "Uh, okay?" The girl got up from the couch she was sitting on and went down on all fours. She smiled lightly as she started to jump around and wag her tail, yipping and barking as she tackled Megan and layed down on her stomach.
"Good?" She asked, looking up at her. Megan blushed with a small smile as she stroked Fire's hair before the wolf girl got up and sat back down on the couch on the other side of Super Boy, Megan being on the other side. Phantom and Reaper were in a sitting position floating in midair. Aqualad was on one of the other chairs while Wally and Robin were on the floor, not that they minded.
"Reaper, truth or dare?" Fire grinned mischievously.
Reaper's eyes lit up, "Dare."
The wolf girl nodded in respect, "I dare you to go get a popsicle and eat it in the most seductive way possible."
Phantom sputtered while Reaper laughed and landed lightly on the floor, quickly walking to the kitchen.
When he came back, Phantom groaned when he saw his boyfriend had grabbed a green popsicle. One that matched his toxic green eyes.
"I hate you."
"Love you too Phantom. Truth or dare Walls?" He sucked on the popsicle for a second before slowly licking it while his boyfriend whined.
Wally looked uncomfortable as he shifted, "D-dare." He squeaked.
Reaper hummed and sucked on the popsicle again, letting go of it with an obscene pop before he replied, "I dare you to get up and show us just how excited you are to have Robin in your lap."
Wally flushed, "It's not my fault! He keeps shifting and whispering things in Romani!"
Everyone either laughed or looked amused. Well, everyone except Super Boy and Megan.
"What's so funny?" SB asked in confusion. Fire choked on air and rassped a quick, 'I'll explain later.'

AN. I'm sorry! I know, it's been forever, but I've been preoccupied with school, writing my actual book, and reading really good fanfictions! It's short I know, but I promise that you'll have another chapter by February 13th at the latest. *laughs* February 13th is my birthday. Anyway, that's a wrap!