-13-

The Next Day.....
Essence P.O.V.
"Essence Anderson." They called me. I looked over at Taylor. "You did that didn't you?" I asked him. He just smirked as we got up to go in. Basically they gave me prescriptions and told me I was 4 weeks pregnant. Instantly I knew the baby was Taylor's. "It's yours but let's take a test just in case." I told him. He slid the doctors a couple hundred dollars to make them give me the results today instead of waiting and I was right the baby was Taylor's.

"Now that I know it's mines I'm gone move us out to our own house. Closer to your college. I'll have to hire a nanny or some shit for when we not there but Imma be fully devoted to you and this baby." He told me. I nodded feeling happy he felt this way. Taylor was going to continue with the game instead of go to college. "When you gone get outta game cause with a baby in the picture your putting both of us in harm." I explained. "Imma think bought it." He said. At the party yesterday it was D shooting at Chris because he wanted Shuntira back but Taylor ended up killing D and he's gone and Chris is okay but he has to wear a cast for a while.

Brianna P.O.V.
Taz picked me up just like he said he would and we pulled up to the skating rink. We got out and he laid for our skates. I got onto the floor with ease. "You wanna race?" I asked Taz. "Alright." He smiled. We raced and he ended up winning. "Again." I told him this time when we made a turn I pushed him down. "The fuck Bro." He said as I passed the part we started at. I went over back to him. "My names Bre not Bro." I cheesed just because I wanted to bother him. He rolled his eyes at me. "Faggot." I hissed at him.

Jakierah P.o.V
"Angelo!" I yelled sobbing. "Yes?" He asked coming the bathroom. I was surrounded by blood in the bathroom. "Wh-what?" He asked surprised. I cried. "I lost him." I sobbed. "He's gone and it's my fault." I cried. I don't know how I lost him the doctor last time we went said I was fine and he was healthy and I had no high stress or blood pressure levels. I think I saw Angelo shed a tear but it went away as soon as I seen. It. He sighed. "It's not your fault we'll go to the doctor tomorrow and see what went wrong maybe it wasn't our time to have the baby we can try again later on." He told me. I nodded. He ran me some bath water and I washed while he cleaned bathroom after I was done I put on leggings, and a sports bra but I had to wear a pad because the bleeding is mild now. I laid in bed crying. "It okay baby." He laid by me and held me. "It's not okay. It's my fault you probably mad at me." I cried. "I'm not, stuff like this is natural as long as you promise me a baby sometime later on in life I'm okay." I nodded. "You'll get a baby." I told him as I cried myself to sleep.

Nate P.O.V.
Word gets around fast first she fucks me and dissed me then she get pregnant and move in with that bitch. I can't live without her. I love her so much it's painful being with out her. I cried. I'm gone die fuck life if this is where it gets me. I put the gun up to my head looking out the window of this wicked ass place called Dayside. Where bitches you known for a long time betray you, colleges don't accept you for you and want you to change, the streets don't like you and bite you in the ass. I pulled the trigger...

Shuntira P.O.V.
I had to get stronger now and this would make me. Yesterday when I found out I told Chris and he said he would be there. Damn everybody getting pregnant including me. I didn't cry about it having a baby is a beautiful thing. I was grown not a highschool student so I guess I'm not that young to have a baby but I'm 18 and young is young. I still would go to college and Chris promised he'd get out the game once the baby got here so he was just saving up money until the time came but he was going to school for engineering he want to make damn cars and shit. But if he likes it I love it.

Essence P.o.V.
"He didn't have to kill himself if he felt that way." I sighed. I was depressed a little. My childhood friend killed himself because of me. He even wrote a damn letter for me but I felt like he was just trying to guilt trip me but I couldn't sit here and be glum and shit I have a baby and if I get to sad and shit u could put her in harm. I sighed. "Calm down baby, you know we gone be good regardless and if he was your true friend he would've understood." Taylor said making a good point. I'll be damned if I let anything get in the way of me having my baby I been through to much. My mom kicked me out, had to move in with Taylor, didn't know my father of the child and I'm barely a month pregnant.

Brianna P.O.V
Me and Taz were laughing as we ran out the mall. We had snatched damn candy from some little boy he turned around and left the candy on the table and we took that bitch. it was alot of candy too. We got in the car and he got ready to drive over his house so we could watch a movie. We were at a red light. Someone knocked on his window which was weird cause I mean we on the interstate. "Duck!" He yelled as gun shots shattered the glass and he pulled off. I felt horrible pain in my head.