-3-

Part 2

Taylor P.O.V.
"Man ion even wanna go there man. I hate fucking people." I said frustrated. "Aye you better take that fucking deep out yo voice before I hurt yo ass. You going to this school no discussion. We tried homeschool you took shit for granted and didn't do the work." My dad said. My dad was the Drug lord over the D he was Tate. He basically ran shit around here and me being his son had perks. I work for him but only so much he say he don't want me to do to much cause he worried I'd end up like momma. My mom died in a shoot out they was riding back after getting married from the court house and shot at my dads car.

My momma was his ride or die. Best believe he revenged her. But my dad making me go to public school since I never went to school when I was home schooled. Me and my crew always went out. Which I was doing tonight cause I heard about this sick ass party going out tonight. I sighed. "Man ight." I said before going back upstairs and changing and all that good shit.

" I said before going back upstairs and changing and all that good shit

Lemme tell you bout me. Imma be 18 in May which ain't that far and it's gone be lit my birthday gone have all the big booty hoe ass strippers. I already can image it. Filled with pussy, weed, and liquor. That's gone be lit anyway ya my name Taylor Anderson. I fuck bitches and kill bitch niggas. I'm known for being the drug lord Tate's son. Never catch me lacking cause I'm always fucking packing if a nigga Jaccin Imma blow his head in flames like fire out a dragon. Ayeee that was lit I need to be a fucking rapper. Ya but hopefully these Lil hoes don't be on me to much cause I don't got time for the excessive fighting and drama over me even tho it's so hilarious.

Essence P.O.V.
Everyone seemed super hyped about something and girls surely was tryna look good for some shit. I really didn't care. When we went in the halls was crowded like they was waiting for somebody. "Yo Angelo, what's going on?" Jakierah asked. "Oh um Tate son Taylor enrolling to this school." He told us. I scoffed. "Ew that Jack ass." I rolled my eyes. We had dm'd on Instagram before but he was sweet at first then he got my number and we texted more.

It wasn't nothing serious but we was just doing a little flirting. Then I go on instagram and he saying happy birthday to his girlfriend. Ya and I don't fuck with niggas wit girls. I try to stay out mess. I'm to little to be fighting. That don't mean I won't just I'm so little but I can throw hands. We stood in between our lockers getting our stuff. Then we started hearing noise and people shouting.

Taylor P.O.V.
"Yo! It's Taylor!" I heard somebody yelled and I walked in and everybody shouting my name and shit you know giving me my respect. Not to brag but I'm the realest Nigga in the D and can't nobody tell me shit. Some girls came up in bra shirts and thot shorts wit curly weave giving me my schedule. "If you need anything.....and I mean anything. You'll know where to find me." One girl hugged me and licked my ear. "Yo bro you on locker 24." Dude pointed in the direction. "Thanks." I smirked making my way over there. The halls started to clear. I walked over and a couple girls and a guy was blocking my locker. "Excuse me but this my locker." I told them. "And?" A lightskins girl with curly hair asked.