-5-

Friday....
Takyhia P.O.V.

It was after school and every one was all dressed and cute as hell

It was after school and every one was all dressed and cute as hell. Me and Taylor been talking and he said he was gone pick me up today so I let the girls know I didn't need a ride. I heard a horn beeping and checked out the window. He was in a gray whip. He stepped out and looked so fine boys came up to him talking. I hurried down. "Yo Kyhia." I turned to the sound of Cory's voice. "Ya?" I asked. "Be careful wit ole boy." He warned. "Yes whatever." I said before leaving out. "Hey." I smiled going to give him a hug but he just continued talking on the phone. I ignored it and went in the car. I sat for about 15 minuted before he came in the car. He didn't even acknowledge me. "You wanna go over my house first it is a little early." He said to me. Should I go to his house? I mean I could be vulnerable if we're over his house and he gets what he wants out of me. But then if I say no he'd probably just take me there anyway. "S-sure." I stuttered he nodded pulling off.

Essence P.O.V.
I couldn't believe this shit like she knew he had like me but she ain't asked how I felt about it if I maybe had like him a little. Not saying I do just saying. I had looked outside hearing the horn and then watched for a second to see who he was here for and she came down. Like Takyhia was foul. I shook my head before deciding to get ready. I got in the shower and did my routine, my hair, my make up, and hair.

I went downstairs and went outside

I went downstairs and went outside. I heard whistles and nasty ass bum niggas calling at me. "Hey love." I looked up at Nate. He's been my child friend since 11 he just is two years older so he is supposed to be in college but his ass is just out here being a regular hood nigga. He's a very smart guy and he graduated as Valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA and scholarships but college isn't for everybody he says he tried but it didn't end up right for him. He sells he gambles and is affiliated in a gang. But that was my homeboy either way. "Damn ma you look good." I squeezed him tight hopping into him. "You too." I smiled. "You going to that party tonight?" He asked. "Yes and the one tomorrow." I told him. "Well I'll catch you tomorrow beautiful it was good seeing you I barely see ya ass I'm always moving around doing sum shit and you be doing you." He told me. "You got my number so who fault is that?" I asked him. He smirked. "You right well I'll catch you later and call you." He kissed my cheek before walking away. He ran back quickly. "Nawl I'm just tripping Imma walk you over here. You looking like that and this the hood so I got you " He held my hand walking me to the block. "Bye love." He smiled. "Bye." I told him.