-8-

3 months later....
Nate P.O.V.
I was noticing how my Bestfriend was hanging wit Taylor or whatever. I wasn't pressing it she single and we just friends. She fine so I knew she would end up being with someone sooner or later just would've never thought Taylor. He wasn't her type. I was gone talk to my Bestfriend about that though. Today was her Prom so I wouldn't wanna ruin her day.

Brianna P.O.V.
We all skipped school. Today was Friday which was prom and Monday was our graduation. We were all together in the hotel suite we had rent out for today and tomorrow. It was only 8 we brought our stuff over at 7. So we were only here for a hour and still getting settled in. It was a joined suite meaning there was two suites with joining doors. There was two beds in each room so that was starting a fight and I ended up being the bitch who slept with someone. I was gone sleep in Shuntira bed. Shuntira and Jakierah was sharing a room and Takyhia and Essence were on the other end. "Do y'all know if the boys went to school?" Essence asked.

"They said they was gone stay home cause they ain't wanna go." Takyhia said. The boys had grown close. I mean they should they gone be around each other alot. Even Cory and Taylor. Takyhia had told me and Shuntira. Jakierah and Essence still didn't know. "What y'all wanna do first?" I asked them. We all had our credit cards and money on us. So we was good. "Let's go get breakfast then we can get out nails and massages and stuff done. Then we can meet the guys for lunch." Shuntira said. We all agreed and threw on our Victoria Secret PINK outfits. Shuntira had on green, Jakierah had blue, Essence had another shade of blue, Takyhia had on purple, and I had on green. We all wore our favorite colors and went and rode to IHOP. "Alright now who gone get they virginity snatched on Prom nite." Shuntira smirked. We laughed. Shit. Not me.

Shuntira P.O.V.
After we ate we went to go to the spa. We got face treatments and body massages. Then we went and got waxes. Even if we gone loose it or not it's prom night so..... We gotta feel perfect and we gotta be perfect and on point. "We gone slay today." Takyhia said. We all nodded. "Y'all we look ratchet as fuck we been wearing bonnets all day." Brianna laughed.

"Because that guy not coming till 7 to do our hair." I told her which was the obvious. We had gotten our weave did yesterday but didn't wanna get it styled yesterday cause we would just fuck it up. We went and got our nails and toes did. Then we met up with the guys at Chipotle. Takyhia ass was happy she love Chipotle. "Yall gone eat this and be shitting later on." Taz laughed. "Yea we might not wanna do that." Jakierah laughed. "Girl we can just shit then take a shower simple as that." Bre said. I laughed. After we got done with them it was 3 so we went and took our ass a nap.

Brianna P.O.V.
I woke up and looked at the clock and blinked noticing it was 5:30. Shit. I ran and woke the girls up. "C'Mon all you hoes that take longest need to hurry now." I told them. They went in After a while they came out then me and Shuntira. After we got took a shower we all started lotioning up putting on invisible tape (the kind you out on your breast to make them hold still in a see through dress) I got dressed first. Then the guy cane and did my hair first.

 Then the guy cane and did my hair first