-11-

1 week later....
Essence P.O.V

"Stop being petty and go to talk to her

"Stop being petty and go to talk to her. Yall just need to hash it out." Jakierah advised. I shook my head. "Why didnt she just tell the truth. She had plenty of opportunities to do so but she didn't." I shrugged. "But think about it she was worried about loosing you as a friend and your just doing what she expected. Now what would you do if you were in her position?" She asked. "I would've never done it." I said. "But people make mistakes." She told me. I started thinking after she said that. I sighed. "Alright I'm gone talk to her." I told her before scooting away from the table. We were talking at the cafe but now she made a valid point.

I went straight over to Takyhia's it was kinda hard avoiding her because we live in the same building. Then Taylor kept coming by alot till the point where I just don't open the door for anybody. Jakierah and Angelo are in something because Angelo was kind of mad about Jakierah sending the video. Then Shuntira's mom died so now she is kind of living on her own. Me and Takyhia going through shit and Bre well nothing's going on with Bre that I know of right now. Everybody got a little bit of something going on right now. I hurried up the steps and knocked on her door.

She opened it and looked like shit. She had wet ass red eyes and her nose was red and snotty. I slid her a tissue I had in my purse. I walked in opening her curtains to let some sun in this depressed looking place. Takyhia's mom worked till night so majority of the time she was home alone. I helped her out cleaning up and told her to take a shower and get herself together. I laid her out a outfit and once she got dressed. I did her hair and makeup we didn't say much. I took her outside and we sat on the steps.

"I didn't think you would want to ever see me again

"I didn't think you would want to ever see me again." She told me. I nodded. "You would've been right but someone told me to look from you perspective and I started thinking more clearly." I told her. "I'm really sor-" "Just stop it's in the past we're good now only thing is you didn't tell me soon enough. Next time hopefully there won't be any next time but tell me the shit earlier." I said. She nodded. We hugged and made up. She went back up and I started walking around.

"Essence can we please talk?" I heard someone ask and turned to see Taylor following behind me in his Range. Well it would be wrong accepting Takyhia and not him. I sighed getting in. "Listen just don't be sneaky with me if some shit happens tell me you got me blind sided not knowing anything. Be real with me if we gone be in this relationship that is all I ask of you." I turned to him. He nodded. "I can do that....." He said pulling up to his house. I never told this bitch to take me here. We walked up into his game room.

Jakierah P.O.V.

"I said I'm sorry please stop being mad at me

"I said I'm sorry please stop being mad at me." I put my head in my hands. "No don't do that you are supposed to listen to me. It was my life I understand you were just trying to let me do what made me happy but I can't." He slumped on his bed. The coaches had accepted him. "What's wrong with playing soccer?" I asked him. He sighed.

"My dad taught me it. When he died we were devastated and I swore to never play soccer again because not only was it his favorite sport he used to play like national soccer. It reminded me so much of him it was hard." He said. "Baby your dad would be proud what's wrong with being reminded of him even though he is gone doesn't mean you push him off. Don't think about it as he's gone think of it as he left to do better. But you'll see him I love you." I told him. This was my first time telling him that. He turned to me after wiping his face. "I love you too." He told me.

Brianna P.O.V

Tomorrow was the summer bash hopefully everyone made it and would make up

Tomorrow was the summer bash hopefully everyone made it and would make up. I know everybody been going through something but I had my own problems and couldn't worry about them. "Baby did you take it?" Taz said with a concerned voice coming into the bathroom. "Yea we have to wait 3 more minutes." I sighed. Me and Taz did it and his Dumbass forgot to put on a condom. Now I was taking a pregnancy test. "What will we do if Im pregnant?" I asked him. "I'm going to take care of the baby and I'm not letting you get a abortion we made this baby we have to deal with it." He told me. I nodded.

"For starters if you pregnant you moving in with me. Because where you live isn't a safe environment for the child. We can talk to your parents about it together but I can't risk anything happening to my baby." He explained. Just then the timer rang. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and turning. When I open my eyes that will determine my future. I opened my eyes and saw a minus. "I'm not pregnant." I took a sigh of relief.

Shuntira P.O.V.
I don't wanna talk.

Essence P.O.V.
"So what happened with you and Nate again?" He asked. I sighed. "We did it......it was us heated in the moment. I explained to him it was wrong because I had a boyfriend at the time and I just want us to stay as friends." I told him. He nodded. "We back together right?" He asked. I nodded. "Good." He grabbed me and pulled me up him....he ripped my clothes off and slowly went into me then started going fast all I could do was just yell out. It wasn't pain but it was alot of pressure. "Whose is this?" He asked me. "Yours." I moaned out. "This mines?" He asked. "Yes only you." I told him.