He smirked to her once again and turned away, leaving his dazed wife.

******

Gray dried his hair with the towel his wife left him a while ago. Another towel was wrapped around his thigh. He glanced around and around searching for his beautiful wife. He was saddened to see no one. He merely walked around the pathway to search for a hint of blue.

He stopped his tracks when he saw the lights in the guests room to be on. 'Must've forgotten to turn it off' He walked towards it and was about to open the door wider when he heard a whispering sound. Curious, he hid himself and took a peak.

It was Juvia talking with someone on the phone.

Who would Juvia be calling with in this time of an hour?

He heard words that he can't distinguish, he was so far away. So, he leaned a little bit much closer.

"Hai...So you will come right?"
***
"Ah...His gonna go out for a meeting this 11..."
***
"Ha..i"
***
"So I'll meet you on...11:30?"
***
"Speak to no one about this, ok?"
***
"Juvia can't have Gray-sama know I'm meeting you"
***
"Juvia don't want Gray-sama to be suspicious..."

Well...badluck, I'm already suspicious

"Ahh...I'll open the door for you"
***
"Knock once...then pause, then knock twice...alright?"
***
"Ahh...I'm just gonna go prepare the-"

*BAAM*

"AHHH!!!! " Juvia let go of the telephone "....Gray-sama!!!!!??!!!"

Gray merely nodded, crossing his arms as he glared at the bluenette infront of him. "Ahh" He nodded with those menacing glares of his. He stared down on the hanging telephone.

"Juvia-chan?" No doubt about it...It was Lyon's...Gray's first degree cousin. Gray's eyes darken once more...Lyon, he remembered. It was his rival, even until now. Lyon own the Lamia Scale Corp, while he owns the Ice Devil Corp. Both owns the most highest out sought ice, and ice sculptures in the world.

It was his rival both in love and studies in kinder, elementary, middleschool, highschool, and college. Lyon fallen in love with his Juvia on the 3rd year highschool. Juvia and Gray started dating around 1st year highschool. The two of them, Gray, and Lyon hated each other eversince.

Juvia gulped, she knew all too well how bad it is to make Gray jealous. Last time it happened...she didn't even want to think about it. Gray began to walk closer towards her, she can't stop but stepped back. Gray noticed this and she winced, she didn't want Gray to think she was guilty.

Gray passed her, and grabbed the telephone, "Hey, Lyon" He said with all devious tone he could mutter. "Stay away from MY wife, you hear!?!" And with that he slammed down the telephone, he threw another accusing glance towards her again.

Juvia fiddled with her fingers nervously, "A.anoo..Gray-sama...J.Juvia can expl-"

"What!?! Explain what!?! That you've been going around my back with that Vastia!?!!" Gray grabbed both her shoulders, she flinched by the pain.

Gray slammed her on the wall, Juvia momentarily gasp and winced. "No! Juvia's not cheating on you Gray-sama!" She pleaded. "She wants you and Lyon-sama to unite your company and merge! All she wants is to-ahh!!!" She moaned loudly when Gray inserted three fingers inside her, her underwear already down the floor.

Gray scoffed in distaste, "So you're giving him your body huh!?! I didn't know you're such a whore Juvia" Gray inserted another finger, four fingers simultaneously in and out inside her.

Juvia thrash back her head, she was panting rapidly, her time coming up. "Ya.Yam.ahh!..mitte!!! Ahh..ahh!" Her knees were becoming jelly, but Gray right leg was lifted up, holding up her core.

******

"But Gray-sama!!! Ahhh!!!!! You have!...mmmgghhhaawhhn!!! A meeting!!!!" Juvia tried to clear her voice but Gray's thrusting didn't help.

"Nnghhh!!! Mmn... I.it...ahh...was...canceled!! Ahh...!!!" Gray managed to answer as he grabbed Juvia's hips tighter, and plunged in deeper.

Juvia could only nod as Gray drove them to another round.

****MEANWHILE****

"Damn that Elsa...where is he!?!" Natsu, the COO muttered angrily tapping his foot faster, waiting for the raven haired who was late for 2 hours already. He wearily look back to watch Makarov blabbering madly about a certain very late Ice Devil Corp. CEO.

He sighed, and massaged his nose bridge, "I just wanna go back home to my Luce..."