°o. Valentines Day Special #2 .o°

Post- Winter Soldier ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Prompt:
You're pregnant and single on Valentines Day.

Extra Info:
You got pregnant from a one-night stand with a blind date that Natasha set you up on. When you told the guy you were pregnant, he said he didn't have to be in the baby's life because it was a one night stand that wasn't supposed to mean something and basically stating how he doesn't have the responsibility to be in the baby's life... (Your bestie Bucky sure as hell set him straight after he found out about that.) But none the less, Bucky said he would step up and help you with the pregnancy because of the fact that he was the oldest of four and helped out with his Ma's pregnancies way back when.

Warning: Pregnancy?

AN: Bucky calls the reader's fetus son in a non-fatherly way, btw, just like when old guys call younger men son... also the ending is pretty anticlimactic

*•*•*•

February 14; Valentines Day

"I'm dying." You announce as you waddle into the kitchen.

"What makes you say that?" Natasha questions from her spot at the table as she takes a bite of pancake.

"I didn't sleep that much last night." You answer, grabbing the coffee pot and nearest mug. You tilt your arm and pour a generous amount into the mug. You set the pot back in its place and raise the mug to your lips. But before you get to taste the dark bitter goodness, someone rips it away from you.

"Eh, eh, ehhh." Bucky tsks, you groan. "No coffee."

"I'm allowed one 10 oz. cup per day." You remind with a cocky smile, reaching to grab the mug from his hand.

"I know." He nods, pulling his arm back so you can't reach it. "But you already had one today."

"Nooo." You shake your head.

"Yeaaah." He nods again. "You grabbed a Starbucks earlier today." He reminds while pouring the dark liquid down the sink drain causing your heart to break.

"How'd you know?!" You exclaim.

"I didn't until now." He smirks down at you, you just glare at him.

"I hate you."

"Hey, I'm just looking out for the health of your baby." He raises his hands up in defense.

"I know." You sigh.

"Good." He wraps an arm around your shoulders, bringing you in for a hug. "There's a plate of food on the counter for you." He plants a kiss to your head.

"Thank you, Buck." You squeeze his muscular torso then head over to the counter where he said your food was. You let a smile ghost its way onto your face as you grab the plate of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage.

"So." You let out a sigh as you take a seat next to Natasha. "Where is everyone else?" You ask, taking a bite of a crispy bacon strip.

"Tony left with Pepper to Paris, Thor is with Jane, Wanda and Vision are watching Clint's kids while him and Laura have a day to themselves, and everyone else is where they actually live to spend their day with their loved ones." Bruce explains, you furrow your eyebrows.

"Why is everyone all coupled off?"

"It's Valentine's Day." He informs.

"Shit." You facepalm. "I knew I forgot something was happening this week."