°o. Blurb #1 .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

So I decided to make a little series of mini imagines for when I forget to make an actual imagine or if I have one in the works. Plus all the ideas I have that aren't substantial enough for a whole imagine, can be expressed in these (also not enough storyline to be an actual imagine). Hope you guys like them. And if you have your own little blurb ideas, comment some.

Btw, some of these might be short and some might be long. It just depends on how much time I have.

Extra Info:
You play Sharon Carter instead of Emily Van Camp. Also, I put the interviewer as Ellen because why not. This comes around the time of when the DVD/Blu-ray discs were released.

*•*•*•

"There are other great actors and actresses alongside you guys in this movie." Ellen points out, Anthony and Sebastian both nod. "Including your wife, Sebastian."

"Yeah." Seb gives her a little nod.

"(Y/N) (L/N or Stan, you choose) is your wife," She elaborates for the audience, he can't contain the smile at the mention of your name. "and she plays the part of Sharon Carter in Civil War and played her in The Winter Soldier which you both were in. How was it like working with her?"

"Well," *insert gif above* Sebastian bites his lip then lets out a little breath causing the audience to laugh along with Anthony.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ellen chuckles at his reaction.

"Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my wife." Sebastian starts off. "I've done a few movies with her, I run my lines with her, I love working with her especially when it's Marvel." He takes in a breath while gathering his thoughts.

"But--" Ellen encourages.

"But forCivil War I didn't really like working with her during a few scenes." He admits while gently punching the palm of his left hand. Anthony lets out a loud laugh, knowing exactly what scene he is talking about.

"You see, there's a scene where Bucky turns into the Winter Soldier and kind of goes off. A few Avengers try to take him down with the help of T'Challa and Sharon Carter." He gives a little background to the people who haven't seen the movie. Anthony furrows his eyebrows at this since he thought of something completely different.

"There's this one part where (Y/N), aka Sharon Carter, tries to either kick The Winter Soldier's neck or wrap her leg around his neck to take him down but he grabs her thigh and slams her into a table." He sort of mimics the movements of the fight slightly then takes a gulp.

"And every so often (Y/N) likes to do her own stunts, which I am fine with to an extent." He informs then sighs. "Call me old fashion but I don't like slamming my wife through a table but I had to and she knew I didn't like that so she pretended to cry causing me to majorly break character because I was worried about her...so we had to do another take." The audience chuckles.

"It was my idea for the crying thing." Anthony informs with a smirk on his face, Seb shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Is that the only thing that you don't like when working with your wife?"

"Yes--"

"No!" Anthony shouts. "When we were shooting the scene after, spoiler alert, Steve kisses Sharon, Sam and Bucky have to smirk and be all like 'congrats on finally ballsing up and making a move', we had to do like... ten takes because Sebastian Stan here didn't want to unclench his jaw." He tells, Seb shakes his head again while running a hand through his hair.

"He's lying." Seb denies.

"I am not!" He defends. "There is probably a social media post about it somewhere on the internet."

"No, there's not."

"Yes, there is." Ellen interjects, Seb's eyes widen while Anthony and the crowd laugh. A tweet comes up on the big screen behind them causing Seb to groan and hide his face in his hands.

 A tweet comes up on the big screen behind them causing Seb to groan and hide his face in his hands

"I told you!" Anthony screams.