°o. New Years Special #2.o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Prompt:

Warning: Swearing (as always), flirty!Seb, kind of bad

AN: Complicated POV sort of deal. So! It's going to be written in your POV but it's going to follow the camera around. So, it's basically going to be like The Office/Parks and Rec/every third-wall breaking stuff. But it focuses on the parts you are in or relate to the story line.

(Y/S/N)= Your ship name with Seb

*•*•*•

Marvel New Years Party (Cause why the fuck not)
Around 10:00pm

"(Y/N) (L/N)!" You hear a familiar voice call causing you to turn around in the bar stool.

"Scarlett Johansson." You say back, smiling at the camera she's holding. "What's with the camera?" You gesture your glass to the electronic in her hand.

"I wanted to document this party since it's the first of it's kind." She explains.

"Ah..." You nod, taking a sip of your drink.

"So, who are you wearing?" She asks, you chuckle slightly.

You open your mouth to answer but get cut off by someone's arm sliding around your shoulders.

"It's called Sebasi Stan." They answer for you with an obvious fake French accent. "The Romanian collection."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Stan." Scar greets your best friend. "What bring's ya here?"

"The bar." He admits, you shake your head with a slight chuckle. "And this lovely lady." He plants a kiss on top of your head making you blush. "Who looks very ravishing in this little 1940's number."

Your face is now beat red as you try to put on a smile to hide it from the camera

"Seb, your Lance Tucker is showing." Scarlett comments, you silently thank her.

"Aw, she knows I'm just playing." He rubs your shoulder and looks down at you.

"No, hun, you're killing her." She insists even though she isn't helping. "Leave her alone to compose herself, why don't cha?"