Chapter Thirty-Two

We enter the quiet pack house nd head into the living room, where I can smell the scents mixing from my uncles and cousins.

I'm walking in front of Darren and Uriah and Uriah is walking behind Darren, to make sure that he doesn't stop and chicken out of meeting the family.

I smile at Callen and Julian who smile back brightly. Callen is holding Tyler in his arms, while Julian is holding Rose while Sampson is holding Raelynn.

I push Darren down in one of the chairs and I take a seat on the other side, leaving space for Uriah to sit next to me.

"So, you want to introduce yourself?" Graham asks gruffly as he stares at Darren with a blank expression. Darren blushes a soft shade of pink before he clears his throat.

"There isn't much to say, I'm Darren, uh, I came from Black Moon Pack, my dad was the alpha, Oliver and Uriah are my mates, I apologize for whatever you have heard about me, mostly about the horrible things I did to Oliver. And the things my father has done to him in the past. I just, really hope you'll give me a chance." Darren says as he stares at Graham in the eyes and his eyes transferred to Sampson's about halfway through his speech.

"Hmm, I think you'll be okay for my nephew, but like Sampson said, if we see you do one thing to either of these boys that we don't like, then you're gone. You've already gotten him pregnant, so you better be ready to be a parent too, and not just leave him when you get scared."

"Graham!" I say with my eyes open wide in disbelief. I can't believe he just went out and said it like that.

"It's fine, Oliver. He has the right to speak his mind." Darren says calmly as he smiles at me, he turns back to Graham and nods.

"I plan on being a good father to our pups, no matter whose they are." Graham nods again before turning to his mate, his eyes softening noticeably.

"Come on baby, we need to put Tyler down for a nap and then we need to spend some time with the other pups." Callen smiles at us a final time before following his mate out of the room.

"I know that a lot of the things you did before were because of your father, but you don't have that excuse anymore some your father is around, so if that is who you really are, then I suggest that you leave." Julian says threateningly as he glares at Darren. Darren only smiles.

"I'm nothing like I was, that was my father, and I promise will take blame if I ever do hurt my mates, because I won't ever let my father tell me what to do ever again." I smile at Darren before turning to Julian.

"Well, good, but we are also going to put the girls down for a nap. So, you kids do whatever you do these days, besides you know, the dirty stuff, but I don't think that will happen anyways." I scowl at Julian before huffing angrily.

"Come on, Darren, let's go find you something to eat. You need it." Uriah says after Julian and Sampson leave the room. I move to get up,  but Darren softly pushes me back down.

"Its not good for you to be asking so much, just wait here and we will come back when we find something for me to eat, okay? Do you want us to bring you anything?" I smile up at him and shake my head.

"No, I'm actually not that hungry right now." Darren smiles at me before turning around and following Uriah to the kitchen.

I smile as I close my eyes and imagine the three of us on our wedding day, with four pups running around us, fully mated to each other.