He groaned slightly as he stumbled back. I gently landed on my feet looking at him with a blank expression. "It's no use. Whatever attack you throw at me I can easily send it back at you." I said simply. "Give up. You're no match for me." I said.

He stood there glaring at me. "You've always strived for power. Was it because you are the youngest? Did you want something my father and uncle had?" I asked. He said nothing. "You're weak. You've always been weak. That's why you wanted power. You wanted to get everything."

"Mother doesn't love you. She's using you for her own pleasure. You're just her toy. I don't know how or why you brought her back but I know that she'll betray you as soon as she finds you useless." I said.

He grit his teeth glaring at me. "Father will always be better than you." With those words it seemed as if something snapped inside of him. "SHUT UP!" He yelled quickly firing his guns at me. I didn't move. "... how foolish." I whispered. Sighing I raised my hand up. "Re-" I was cut off when I felt a giant pain from my stomach.

I slowly looked down only to see some sort of magic light through my stomach. I coughed up blood falling to my knees my power disappearing. "....where have you been?" Seiji asked panting. I could tell he was still furious with my words. "MY apologizes master Seiji." A familiar voice spoke.

"But I thought I would assist mistress Anastasia and lady Yui." My eyes went wide. 'Yui....so he brought her back as well.' I thought scowling. "My daughter and lovely Anastasia don't need your help. They're perfectly capable of killing those worthless fools." He said.

'.....daughter....? Does that mean Yui Is....my cousin?' I thought. 'Gross.' I scowled slightly. "Yes. Forgive me." I glance over and narrow my eyes. "Christina." I spat.

"Hello

"Hello. Nanami. It's been a while." She said looking down at me like I was trash. I glared up at her. "You've changed. Has my mother helped you out with the new look?" I asked. "Mistress Anastasia has shown me the better path. One of darkness and power." She said standing next to Seiji.

"Right master?" She asked glancing over at Seiji who smiled over at her. "Yes. Good girl Christina." He said patting her head. I grunt blood dripping down my chin. "Puppy." I grumbled. "You're just some lost puppy in need of warmth that's why you'll cling to anyone who gives you even just a hint of it." I said slowly getting back to my feet.

Christina looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Master...may I eliminate her?" She asked. Seiji hummed sighing. "I wanted to take her and make her one of my wives...but she has made me really mad. It looks like I'll have to kill you. My apologies Nanami." He said smiling at me.

I stand up and scoff spitting out some blood. "Bullshit." I said. He smirked as Christina raised her hand. I watched as she started casting a dark magic spell. 'Foolish human...you know just as well as I do dark magic takes away a year of your life each time you use it.' I thought. Just then she finished the spell.

I watched as a giant wave of red came flying towards me. A small smirk formed on my lips. "Fire huh?" I asked. "What are we going back in time?" I asked. I didn't bother moving. If this was my fate then so be it. I close my eyes and wait for my judgement.

'See ya in hell.' I thought. "NANAMI!" Someone yelled. My eyes shot open as I saw a girl with long blue hair and a maid uniform running towards me. 'Who is she?' I thought. "Min! You fool!" Another voice yelled. 'Min?' I thought tilting my head.

Suddenly the girls hair went from blue to red causing my eyes to widen. 'That color...' I thought. Just then she jumped in front of the fire her eyes narrowing. "Watch it." She growled raising her hand. I watched as the fire went and stopped once it touched her hand causing it to shoot everywhere.

I quickly went and covered my eyes. Once it died down I slowly looked back at the girl in front of me only for my eyes to go wide in shock as tears slowly filled them. "It can't be..." I whispered. The person in front of me slowly turned around to face me.

"Hello Nanami."

A tear ran down my face.

"Kora..."

*to be continued*