I had soothed Riley and decided to pick him up and get Brandon out of his room and send him back downstairs for a surprise.

"Bran?" I asked at his door.

"What," he angrily asked.

"Wanna come down for a surprise? I'll get Grandma and Grandpa over for it."

I heard him gasp as he opened the door and ran down the stairs. The surprise wasn't that great but it was something.

I took Riley downstairs and placed him in his little play pen, it was fenced in so I didn't have to worry too too much about him.

I quickly took out my phone and called Katy. She was probably with John, Autumn, and Jackson but it would be nice to see her. I know Jay wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this so he would come.

"Hey Mom?" I asked towards the phone.

"Hey Nat, what's up?" She asked.

"Oh I wanted to know if you're busy right now."

"I am by myself at the house so no i'm not busy."

"Perfect! Would you want to come over today?"

"When?"

"Right now how about?"

"Sure, anything to get me away from being alone."

"See you in like ten minutes then?"

"Yep, will do."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Once that call was over I started to call Jay, he got Sunday's off thankfully.

"Hey, Dad!" I beamed.

"Hey, Nat. What's up?" He asked.

"Wanna come over to see Riley and the twins?" I asked.

"Right now?" He asked.

"If that would be okay with you." I exclaimed.

"Yeah just let me grab my Jacket and I will be over there shortly, give or take twenty minutes." He answered happily.

"Okay see you soon!"

"See ya soon, Nat."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

After that was done I went upstairs to my room and got out all the photo books, Matt and I from all different ages, Mostly from the prestigious ages from fourteen to eighteen but every single one of them was different.

They were wedding pictures, birthday pictures, grad pictures, hanging out at my house pictures, pictures of the twins, I brought the whole box down, reminiscing in my memories of the past twelve years of my life.

I heard a knock on the door and Matt yelled that Katy was here.

I brought the five photograph books down with me and placed them on the coffee table before greeting my mom.

"What do you got there, Nat?" Katy asked me timidly obviously hoping it wasn't pictures of who she was, she didn't want the twins or Riley to know who she was. She just wanted them to see her as their Grandmother, I honestly got her point. The kids wouldn't understand what fame was, but honestly when they did, Katy didn't want them to use her or make it seem like they only wanted to see her for fame. I hated the fame that came with my life. I had always hated it. Being given job offers without even trying was nice but I don't think I was going to be a janitor.