Chapter fifteen

I plugged in my head phones and fell asleep in the shade. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I looked at my Phone which said the time was 3:20.

I was a little cold but the sun had came out, I looked at my reddish skin to realize I had a slight burn, Before i got up I looked at the driveway and Noticed Katy's Car parked. I quickly got down with the vine ladder and ran out the back.

I had remembered to delete the messages and Katy wasn't going to find out I was suspended any time soon.

I felt a bit like a sly dog, I was forever coming up with these amazing ideas of how to not get myself Caught, Let's face it, I also got that from Katy.

I decided to just hide for 15 minutes then Walk through the front door, Katy wouldn't notice a single thing.

I also remembered I had to be on my Best behaviour this week, If i planned on getting anywhere near the airport or even on the plane.

I looked at my phone once again and Came walking to the front, And of course considering Katy had got home not long before there were Paps, Around five, But even one around this time is too many.

"Who are you?

"Why are you so important to Katy?"

"Why do you live with Katy?"

"Where are you from?"

At this point, I was covering my face with my hoodie, I opened and closed the gate without any trouble and walked to the door, I opened and closed the front door and acted as if I had just got home from school.

I took a sip of the water bottle I had from the roof and instantly did a spit take as I saw Katy and Mason together, having a civilized conversation in the Living room.

"Why, Katy, Why!" I yelled before running up the stairs

I know it would be somewhat Hypocritical of me to get mad at her considering i've been suspended and Katy doesn't even know.

How could she let Mason inside of our house, How could she have a Civilized conversation with him, How could she do this to me.

I know it's not my Right fight to pick but, Katy is a traitor, She knows it too, I'm to mad at Katy to even Think, I pulled out my near enough Charged phone and began to listen to my music on shuffle, Katy had really good music taste regularly, Lately she had been having a Music taste in Horribly Sad and Depressing songs, I'm not Saying I dislike Tegan and Sara, Or Tristan Prettyman, Or even Daughters, I'm just stating the songs she's been listening to are quite depressing, Which makes my music Library Depressing.

I choose to listen to one of my favourite songs at the moment.

"You Belong With Me" by Taylor my apparent 'Idol' who I blew off, I wouldn't honestly Care if she hated me, I would Honestly Only be another Fake Fan of hers, I wasn't even a fan of hers, Why I told Katy she was my 'Idol' I have no idea.

Katy's My Idol, She is and always will be, No matter how much I want to be mad at her, She always pulls me back, She has this sort of Charisma that just Makes you want to be happy, Makes you just instantly want to love her.

I sat against my wall until I heard the Door shut and The creak, I knew it was Katy but I didn't want to see her at the moment, I couldn't give away the roof, So I Hid in my Closet.

To my surprise It was Mason.

He had apologetic Eyes, What was he doing, Looking like that, Coming into my room, If he wanted to apologize he could get his ass out of my room, I was not going to take any sort of apology, From him, Never. From anybody else on this earth, Always.