xi

Natalie

Pregnant for-- 18 weeks (4 months & 2 weeks)

Expected date-- 19 weeks (4 months & 3 weeks)

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

[2 weeks later]

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I had gone two weeks without John, I hated the thought of him being gone but I had been over at Katy's a lot lately, Considering she is my mom and I needed something to get my mind off of John being gone.

My mid-wife had scheduled my ultra-sound for tomorrow, Yet John still wasn't home. I had asked for the latest time she could possibly get me in, Considering I didn't want John to miss it for the world.

Katy had been talking about her pregnancies a lot lately, How she went to each of the ultrasounds by her self, I honestly had no clue how she did it. I can barely last two weeks without my husband and yet she's lasted like 27 months in pregnancies without a boyfriend, How she did it. I'll never know.

Jackson had been talking about John a lot too! No not my John. Katy's John. Yes, Once again, John Mayer.

I'm pretty certain he knows about him being his dad, Whilst I still don't know about Autumn, I'll have to ask Katy later, I'll be going over to her house in a couple of minutes or so.

I've noticed a change in Autumn as well, She seems more nice, Well more mannered anyways, that's for sure.

I think Katy's changed her somewhat bad parenting ways for the sake of her kids.

That's just my opinion anyways, I honestly think that she's a great mom, Devoted and she loves us, all three of us equally!

I just don't think that until I announced I was pregnant, I blew a huge bomb telling Katy to get out of my house and everything, she started realizing after she wasn't treating us fairly. Honestly i think out of 3 I was getting my share of attention and Autumn was getting hers and half of Jackson's, Now It's much more fair. Katy gets mad at Autumn, sends her to her room, She does the same to Jackson as well, You can tell he couldn't care less he was in trouble. He had his mom back, One of the only people that mattered so much to him.

I got a phone call from none other than my husband, probably trying to surprise me, I had expected one from him for awhile, well since I woke up anyways, He's in New York with Sheryl at the moment, Helping her with some studio stuff that I still don't understand, I've only been in the Capitol Records studio once, Once.

Katy brought me there to see where everything happened, It was quite magical, The sound board with over a thousand buttons, well that's what it looked like to me at the time.

The room where Katy went to sing the song, Completely looking into singing the song, It was mesmerizing, her voice was so angelic, you wouldn't of been able to believe your eyes that she was a human and not some form of an angel if you had never of seen her before. She was honestly amazing.

"Babyyyyyy!" John's voice rung over the phone

"Yes?" I said acting professional

"Guess who's gunna be home tomorrow?"

"Well Katy's at her house, waiting for me to arrive cause I've only been at her house for the past two weeks, So i'm just gunna go with a quick Guess and Say you and Sheryl?"

"How'd you know?"

"You gave it away, babe."

"Whatever, Anyways what day is the ultrasound?"