xxx

I heard the first screams and I knew this was going to be an eventful day; It was going to start now too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

It was around 6 PM when everybody decided to come over for Cake, as soon as everybody was over We decided to get a video of the twins trying to blow out their candles, like I said; Trying.

"Guys, Blow out your candles!" I advised and they both cocked their heads at me but looked puzzled.

I blew air softly into Maija's face hoping she would get the picture.

"Blow into the candles, Darling." I advised again and there it was the sloppiest blow ever but she blew the candles just about out. Brandon realized what she was doing and started helping and thank god Katy was getting this on video because I swear it was going on some website later on. After about two tries I had to help and right as they sent out a blow I secretly blew as well and the candles went out. The Twins hadn't realized I blew as well so they started making those really happy yet stupid Baby noises; Everybody else was excited and the house basically erupted in cheers for those two.

I watched as Katy put down her camera and started clapping, a couple of tears streaming down her face, And I thought I would be the emotional one here.

"Awe, Kate!" I said going towards her and hugging her; We hadn't hugged for awhile so this felt different and honestly it felt sorta good. Katy smelt like Roses and Vanilla and it was quite a grand smell combined. I loved that scent on her.

Now that I was thinking; Katy and I hadn't hugged like that for a really long time, I was really enjoying it honest to god. I think the last time we hugged was like a couple of years ago. I'm not even sure.

We had embraced for a really long time, I think this was our longest hug, We didn't let go of each other nor were we going to; Well I knew I wasn't.

We had to un embrace when I got a knock on my door at 9:30 PM, It was pouring down rain and I had no clue who would be at the door.

When I opened it and my eyes met with Sheryls, Rage was the only thing I felt, Why would she come to my door after she told me to mind my business.

"What are you doing here." I asked coldly

"I saw John in bed with some blonde bimbo." She sighed looking down at her shoes

"And you came to my house why?" I asked

"To say you were right and apologize."

"Apologize? My fiancée is your ex-husband."

"Fiancée?!" Sheryl asked baffled

"Matt proposed yesterday, and today is the twins' birthday. I should be going back into the living room before Matt gets any suspicions to where I am."

"No please just let me explain!" Sheryl said a little louder than before

"I'm sorry Sheryl, I have to go."

"You can't just leave me. Remember all our good days? You must our teen days together were the best."

"I'm sorry Sheryl, But I don't live in the past. Forgive and Forget they say, The only thing is once something truly ruins everything Forgive and Forget isn't an option. Matt and I wrecked everything for both Jatalie and Meryl and those days are over now, We have to go our separate ways Sheryl. We both do. I'm sorry, You were an amazing friend to me in my high school days, Plus much after that but now everything has been ruined. Matt and I are trying to live in a cruel world and fix mostly of what has been broken. It never will be one hundred percent fixed, For Maija, Brandon, and Trevor, I think it would be best if we don't talk anymore. I mean we're both singers and we'll probably see each other on red carpets and in ceremonies so we'll remain mutual but nothing more than that, If we cross paths we'll greet each other but that'll be it. I'm really sorry Sheryl, But I have to go now. Have a good life, I wish you and Trevor the best from here on out." And with those last words I shut the door in front of the most definitely baffled Sheryl. Hopefully to not see her again. We shared some wonderful moments but not even those could take the awkward tension from each other away. She honestly was a good friend but to date each others' ex's was a bit over the top, I mean you love who you love in my case, That doesn't necessarily mean to switch lovers with somebody. Not seeing one of my best friends hurt as I shut the door on her face but I felt as if it was the right thing to do. We had such wonderful memories and those will live on forever I guess. Forever is a long time though, I wonder if those will live on forever.