xxiii

We may of had a kid together but we weren't dating.

Not yet anyways.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

When I got back to my house I went upstairs and started packing necessities, just everything that I was going to need.

We were gunna be gone for 18 days doing occasional stops at market's and all that.

I planned on getting one souvenir from each place, just something small to show I had been there. I was after all, going to basically half of Canada in ten days, and Through 4 of the 50 states in America.

I had nine outfits packed within the 45 minutes I was home, I poked my head into Matt's room to see he had just finished packing as well.

"Hey, you're back!" Matt said getting up and bringing his suitcase up with him

"Yeah, I've been back for awhile. I've been packing or almost an hour, I just finished." I replied

"Well that must mean Maija's gunna wake up soon." Matt said smiling

His smile almost killed me somedays, just seeing his smile when He said our daughter was going to wake up, seeing how much he loved her, meant so much to me, I honestly am glad I chose Matt to be my best friend 9 years ago.

"I'll start getting food prepared cause honestly, I'm not bringing nothing. Plus the twins can eat little things on the road, they may not be able to talk yet but they can use their mouths for something." I said laughing as I started walking downstairs to get the twins' bottle's ready.

"okay while you're doing that i'll go and wash my corvette and just overall get it cleaned up." Matt said walking down the stairs behind me and passing me going outside the door obviously to start working on his jet black corvette.

I started finding snacks in my cupboards, easy to eat on the road sort of snacks.

I heard Maija's cries and I went upstairs, I saw her crying and I picked her up before she woke Brandon up as well.

I sat on the leather couch and started rocking her soothingly, hoping that would stop her cries. It did, thank god.

I brought her downstairs and sat her down in her high chair, and sat myself down as well, I really let Matt work on his Corvette but really my excuse of why I didn't tell him Maija was awake wouldn't be that great.

'Oh I didn't want to disturb you.'

'But you could've'

'Well I didn't want to.'

How great is that sort of a excuse. Not a very good one, of course.

So I got off the chair I was sat on and grabbed Maija, then walked out to the door where I saw Matt shutting the door to his corvette. He started walking towards the front door when phe saw Maija and I and he lit up, walking a bit faster towards the door.

"I see somebody's up." Matt said happily

"She just woke up, I wanted you to know." I replied handing her to Matt who's smile became even bigger as he held onto Maija.

I walked in behind Matt who set her back onto her high chair. Then got her some food he knew I would approve of.

I walked upstairs to see Brandon staring at the ceiling, I picked him up then walked downstairs with him on my hip.

I heard the home phone ring and I placed Brandon in his high chair then answered it.

"Hello?" I asked hoping it wasn't some creep who just randomly found out my home number.