Chapter sixteen

Waiting patiently at home for the return of my mom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[^^Matt's POV^^]

"MATT!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!"

Ah my good ole brother clayton is the best alarm clock ever. I get out of bed and do the zombie walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

after a nice hot shower I feel awake. I get out dry myself of put some blue jeans and a blue and white stripped v-neck and a blue hoodie. I like blue. After brushing my hair I went down stairs and got myself some lucky charms. My brothers were on the couch fighting for the remote for the TV remote, like usual.

I took out my phone to see if I had any new texts. I had one from Natalie.

NAT:Hey Matt! Call me as soon as you get this. It's important.

I picked up the phone and ranged twice before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Matt. You wanted me to call?"

"Yeah! Katy went missing, I don't know where she went! I think mason took her. So we have to find them." "You want us to go to Santa Barbara?"

"yes you idiot! Also bring your loveyboo Sheryl, we need all the backup we can get. Meet me at the skate park at 8."

"all right. Bye" I oit down the phone and picked it up to phone Sheryl.

"hello?"

"hello,is Sheryl there?"

"this is."

"Hey sherbear. It's Matt. I just phoned Nat and she needs our help finding Katy. Apparently she is missing."

"All right, what Do you want me to do?"

"Stay there, I'm going to pick you up and skate over to the park where we will meet nat."

"allright. See you in a bit sweety"

"talk to you in a bit babe."

-HALF AN HOUR LATER-

I arrive at Sheryl's house and knock on the door.

sheryl opened it.

"Hey sherbear. Ready to go?" She grabbed her skateboard.

"Let's ride!"

-FIVE MINUTES LATER-

We get to the skate park to see John and Natalie talking over by johns truck.

"Hey guys." I said as I came to a stop Infront of them.

"so what's the plan on mason?"

"We don't know." said Natalie.

"let's just get in the truck and talk about it on the way." said john as he opened the door for Natalie.

I open the door for Sheryl.

Me and her got the back seat as I lean over and but my head on her soft sholder, she smelled like cinnamon.

"Road trip!" John said as we were off to find mason.

-One long car ride later-

"allright that's masons house." Natalie said as the truck rolled to a stop.

"Did anyone think of a plan yet?" Sheryl said.

Nobody spoke.

"really? Really? Well I made up one." said Sheryl.