It's Him!!

Now what do I do?!

I had no money. I did have my credit
card at my hotel, but couldn't go there. I needed to call Jimin. I spotted a payphone across the street. Luckily I took out some changes before that a**hole snatched my purse. I go to the payphone and dial Jimin's number.

"Hello?" I heard a sleepy voice as someone picked up the phone.

"Jimin, it's me, Yoo Na. I need you to pick me up!! I'm broke and lost!"

"Wait, what are you talking about!!?? Calm down, okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I calmed down hearing Jimin's voice.

"Now tell me what happened and where are you?"

"I'll explain later, okay?" I saw a shop signboard and read the street name out to Jimin over the phone.

"Okay, I'm coming."

After a while, a car stopped by me, a handsome man looked at me and asked,

"Yoo Na!??"

I was shocked to see him. Jimin has changed, a lot. When we were little, I used to call him mochi Jimin. Because he had a round face. Now look at that man sitting there. Damn, he looks hot!!

"Are you Yoon na?" Jimin said in confused tone as he noticed me staring.

"What.. yeah, I'm Yoo Na." I said as I came back to my senses.

Jimin jumped out of the car and
hugged me, "Omg, you've changed!!"

"Like you haven't!??" I said as I hugged him back. "But, that's not important, I need you to take me to Hotel ******!"

"Why are you here at 7:00 in the morning??" Jimin asked as if he was confused.

"I'll explain in the car. Now, let's go!" I said as I hopped into the car.

"So... since your first day in Seoul, you had your first one night stand, your purse was snatched and now you're broke??" Jimin said and laughed as we reached my hotel.

"Yeah, now stop teasing me already! I don't know how I will pay my bills and where I will stay!!" I said in worried tone.

"Hey, hey!! I'm here right!?? I'll pay the bills and you can stay the BTS dorm." Jimin said and put a hand over my shoulder.

I thought about it. Since I didn't have any other options, I took Jimin's offer.

After I checked out, we went to the BTS dorm, the dorm building seemed familiar.
As we enter the house, 5 boys look at us with a questioning look.

"Hey guys, This is my childhood best friend Lee Yoo Na, she's in a weird situation, so she's gonna stay with us for for the next 2 month."

"Hello guys, I'm Lee Yoo Na, I hope you guys don't have any problem with me staying here."

"Not at all!" A guy in a pink tshirt came to me smiling and introduced himself "I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin."

"I'm your hope, your angel J-Hope." A guy said loudly. "Call me Hoseok or Hobi" He grinned.

"Rap Monster or Namjoon." The tallest one.

"I'm Taehyung but call me Taetae" Boxy smile guy.

"Jungkook." The last one said.

I nodded as the boys introduced themselves.

But isn't there suppose to be 7 guys? I'm not a fan of BTS, but since all my girl friends are crazy about, I know a thing or two about them.

I guess Jimin was having the same thought cause he asked the guys,

"Where's Yoongi hyung? Still sleeping?"

"There he is." Tae pointed at someone coming out of his room.

"And that is Yoongi hyung." Jimin said to me.

The Yoongi guy looked at us as he heard his name and I froze seeing his face.

It was him!! It was the guy I woke up next to this morning!!

Well fuck!! I'm screwed!!

_______

don't forget to vote~