🌤🌤Space Gays🌤🌤

Start from the beginning

Lance had never seen Keith this riled up...at least by him. Sure when they were fighting the Galra, Keith got angrier by the second, but right now...damn...he literally looked like he would do exactly as he threatened just now. Question time...He thought to himself eagerly. "Hey, whats ticking you off Red? I get that we hate each other and that we're neck and neck rivals, but you seem more aggressive then usual. What's wrong? Or are you on your woman cycle?" Lance said the last part in a hushed voice, smirking when Keith's eyes widened. "You little..." Keith stood, as did Lance. Keith took a couple steps closer to him, and when Lance backed up so his back touched the wall, Keith slammed his palms on the wall, on either side of Lance's head.

The two teens just stood there, staring at each other, Lance with a mix of surprise and confusion, Keith with anger and other mixed emotions that Lance couldn't read. After almost a minute of silence, Lance nervously spoke up (proud of himself for not stammering); "What?....Cat got your tongue?" and watched Keith warily. He wouldn't really beat his ass through the door until it broke...would he? "Why do you..." Keith trailed off, head tilted downward to stare at the ground. "Did you...uh, say...something?" Lance asked him, glancing at the hands on the left and right side of his face. He looked back at Keith. "Why do you do this to me?" Lance was surprised by the sudden change in tone for the ravenette. His voice sounded small and unsure. "What, the arguing? Um...." Because you're so much better then me and I admire you for it and I hate that I like you and your stupid mullet and how hot you are. "Because you're an arrogant jerk. Why else?" Lance was feeling a bit nervous because of how close the two were. "Is that the truth?" Keith tilted his head to the side questioningly. "What else could I possibly hate you for? Besides your stupid mullet obviously, but-"

Keith cut him off by leaning forward, capturing Lance's lips with his own. "Mmph?" Lance mumbled in surprise, eyes wide. When Keith continued to kiss him, Lance hesitantly kissed him back, unsure at first but growing more confident the longer the kiss went on. The brunette wrapped his arms around Keith's waist and pulled him closer, giving a small groan when Keith slipped his tongue past his unsuspecting lips. Naturally Lance fought him for dominance, but eventually Keith won their little tongue battle-not that Lance was complaining...

A few moments later, the two pulled away from each other, panting, chests heaving, eyes searching each other's expressions. "What...the hell." Lance panted, staring at Keith like he had just slapped him. "Well, I got you to shut up, even if only for a second." Keith smirked-actually smirked, wow-at Lance. He just started at Keith, his heart as loud as a stampede of elephants. "Do you...Do you actually like me? I thought you thought I was annoying." Lance mumbled, looking away, red still coating his cheeks. "Wait, did you take our supposed rivalry seriously?" Keith arched an eyebrow at him. "I mean, kind of because I thought you hated me and thought I was annoying so...yeah a little." Lance said, looking anywhere but at the ravenette in front of him.

Keith placed his hands on either side of Lance's face, bringing his face back to his to give him a brief kiss. "I knew it." "I think we all did." "Pretty much." "Yep. No surprise here." Lance and Keith broke away from each other, startled and turned their faces towards the now-opened door. "Oh thank god! I couldn't stand another minute in there with that guy!" Lance slipped out of Keith's arms, heading for the door and walking past the smirking Green and Yellow Paladins. Shiro was there too, just smirking at them. "Well congrats to you two space gays." Pidge snickered. Lance glared at the short Paladin. Keith walked out after him, glancing at Lance nervously then turning without another word and heading down the hallway. "Oh hell no! You are not going back to unemotional antisocial mode." Lance grabbed his arm, finding a sudden burst of courage as he pulled Keith towards him and kissed him, their lips connecting for the third time that day. "All is right in the world now." He heard Hunk mutter. Lance pulled away, slinging one arm over Keith's shoulder. "Yep. Space gays. Right here." Lance smirked at the others, looking down at Keith to see his face was now almost as red and embarrassed as him earlier. "You should blush more. It makes you look like less of an asshole." Lance whispered in his ear, earring glare from the Red Paladin.

"I bet you guys aren't upset anymore about us locking you two in the closet anymore huh?" Pidge smirked at them. "No, I'm still pretty pissed. But don't worry-my sword will do all the talking for me during training." Keith smirked right back at Pidge, narrowing his eyes. Lance chuckled, kissing Keith's temple.

"New boyfriend. Right here." Lance pointed at him. And for once...Keith didn't say anything snappy back. He just turned, looking at Lance, and gave a little smile.

Word Count: 1710

========================

A/N: Yep. This is what happens when I'm bored and awake at 2:32 am 😂😂

Maybe I'll do a Valentine's Day special later on today. But for now.....SLEEP!

Date Published: 2/14/17