sixty eight [68]

[this chapter is just going to be a bunch of cute time jumps to give you guys some last willsen feels, hope you enjoy.]

the wedding; june 9, 2018

Willow smiled to herself as she watched JJ help Ross - who had only learned to walk a few days before - toss flower petals to the ground. The little Ackles girl was getting frustrated with her baby brother as he grabbed the petals and tossed them carelessly. Once they reached the end of the aisle the doors opened and Willow found herself being lead out by her father. She didn't feel nervous like she thought she would, in fact she felt the opposite. She felt completely and utterly sure that this was what she wanted. And as her father handed her off to Jensen she could help but think that her life was finally falling into place.

After fifteen minutes of Misha telling stories and jokes he finally past the time over to Willow and Jensen. Both of them quickly coming to the agreement that Willow should go first in saying their vows.

"Id like to start by thanking you for giving me your patience, when I didn't deserve it. Thank you for believing in me, and appreciating me when I couldn't do it myself. And lastly thank for loving me unconditionally, and for giving me everything I could've ever asked for. I'm grateful that you never gave up on me even though I pushed you away for so long. If I had known then what it felt like to let you in I would've done it in a heartbeat, no questions asked. You have become my best friend, my other half, my person, and the love of my life all in one. I am so excited for what our future together holds and all the new memories we are going to create together and with the ones we love. I am going to love you for the rest of time, Jensen Ross Ackles, and today only marks the beginning." By the time Willow finished her vows she and Jensen were both in tears.

"Before I get into all of the sappy stuff I wanted to thank Eric for creating Amelia Robbins and allowing Willow to bring her to life, without you we wouldn't have met and none of us would be here." Jensen said causing the crowd to erupt with light genuine laughter. "Willow, you are one of the most tremendously beautiful, driven, hard-working women I know. I use to believe that when you loved someone it was okay to get greedy and be selfish, but then I felt your love, and your love was so graceful and selfless. I watched how you changed your needs to fit my own and I learned that love should never be about greed and loving selfishly was what led to destruction of the things we love the most. Since then I have loved you with nothing but selflessness and grace and I vow to do so for the rest of my life because you, Willow Paislee Posey, deserve nothing less."

-

second pregnancy; november 18, 2020

"Is it happening?" Jensen shouted through the door. Wishing nothing more than that his wife would let him in the bathroom with her.

Willow stared quietly at her phone waiting impatiently for it to go off so she could check the five sticks in her hands. She ignored Jensen as he continued to talk through the door, insisting that she let him. The sound of her phone ringing cut him off and Willow brought the sticks up to her eyes. A happy smile forming on her lips as they all read positive.

"Babe?" Jensen whined. She opened the door slowly with a goofy smile still evident on her face. Willow nodded her head and before she had anytime to react Jensen swept her up into his arms, and spun her around. "We're pregnant!" Jensen yelled happily. He gently set Willow down engulfed her into a kiss.

-

two weeks later; december 3, 2020

"Okay, so it's going to be a little cold." The doctor said as she squirted the the gel out of the tube and onto Willows stomach. Next she used the stick to glide it around and look for the baby on the ultrasound. Willow and Jensen watched happily as they looked for there little baby. "Oh?" The doctor chuckled in surprise.