sixty five [65]

As soon as the ambulance arrived at the hospital they rushed Willow into the emergency surgery

As soon as the ambulance arrived at the hospital they rushed Willow into the emergency surgery. This left Jensen alone and scared. He didn't know what else to do except call his best friend, Jared. After getting off the phone with Jared he called Danneel to go pick up JJ.

It took Jared a total of 15 minutes to get to the hospital. And as soon as he found Jensen he could tell it wasn't good. "Hey, man, I got here as quick as I could." He said but Jensen didn't care, all that's mattered to him was that someone else was there with him. He quickly embraced Jared into a tight hug and began crying again.

"I left for 10 minutes, and when I came home she was unconscious by the stairs." Jensen sniffles pulling away from the hug.

Jared and him sat down in some chairs placed in the waiting room. "So you don't know what happened?" He asked

Jensen shook his head in guilt. "God, this is all my fault. If I had just stayed home and made her something to eat this wouldn't have happened."

"That's not true." Jared said shaking his head. "And you can't talk that way, you didn't know this was going to happen."

-

It had been a total of two hours since Willow had gone into surgery. By now Gen, and Misha were in the waiting room. Reporters and fans waited outside. And Paul, Tyler, Michaela, Donna, Alan, Joshua, and Mackenzie were all on flights out to Vancouver.

"Jensen Ackles?" A surgeon called.

They all stood up at the sound of Jensens name. The surgeon looked up and watched as Jensen nervously walked over.

"Your wife is Willow Posey, correct?" He asked. Jensen let the word wife slip over his head and nodded his head eagerly. "Well she suffered some extensive bruising and cuts, and some major internal bleeding, but she is in the ICU's recovery room right now. She's very lucky."

Jensen felt a small amount of relief take over his body. "And the baby?" He asked, preparing himself for the worst.

"Ah, yes." The surgeon nodded. "The fall your wife took caused the baby to go into distress. He stopped breathing moments after the fall, which explains why you could feel him moving. Luckily we were able to remove him and revive him. He was born at 2:03am this morning, and weighs 4 pounds and 4 ounces, and is currently in the NICU."

Suddenly it felt as if all the weight on Jensens shoulders was gone. His baby was alive and breathing. And the love of his life was only a few rooms away recovering.

|||

I absolutely loved ur guys reactions to chapters 63 & 64. I didn't expect to have such good feed back on those two chapters bcuz they were so tragic. I did debate wether or not I wanted the baby to live. But after thinking long and hard I decided that that would be to horrible of an ending for this book. I hope you enjoyed and I'm so sad to inform you all that there are only three more chapters until this book is over.😭😭