fifty three [53]

The doctors only confirmed what Willow already knew

The doctors only confirmed what Willow already knew. She was in fact pregnant with Jensen's baby. The drive to Jensen's was hard, she didn't know how to tell him. All she knew was she couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

As she pulled up to Jensen's she shut the car off. Quietly she prepared herself for what was next. Once she was ready she grabbed the envelope with the results and headed inside.

"Jensen?" She called out not in the mood to wonder around looking for him.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He called back.

A shaky sigh left Willows lips as she made her way into the kitchen. Sure enough there Jensen was, leaning against the counter as something cooked in the microwave.

"I'm glad you texted, I wanted to talk to you about something." Jensen said making his way over to Willow who stood on the opposite side of the counter.

"Me too." She said. Jensen planted a kiss on her lips which she gladly returned, seeing as it could be there last. "You first." She said.

"Okay, umm." He smiled down at her nervously. "I wanted to know if youd move in with me?"

Willow felt the blood drain from her face, not a doubt in her mind she was as pale as snow. A panicked look took over Jensen's face.

"Oh god, is it to early? It's to early. God, I'm so sorry." He averted his eyes elsewhere.

Willow chuckled. "No, no, it's not to early." She shook her head. "I'd love to actually. I just think you should read this first. I hope it doesn't change anything." She bit her lip to keep herself from crying. She placed the envelope in Jensen's hand before reaching up and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Just remember that I love you." She said before turning around and leaving.

|||

okay wow! I know it's a bit dramatic but oh well. I actually wanted him to find out a different way but I found that this way was easier to write and way less complicated so.

Hope you enjoyed!

-coda