e i g h t e e n [18]

@BCNews:
Rumor has it that @JensenAckles and @willowposey were having some one on one action on set. Is this what will finally bring the two together? Click here for more details BCNews_WillowPosey.com

BCNews_WillowPosey.com

Minutes ago we received an anonymous call telling us that Willow and Jensen were set to do a kissing scene for episode 5 of season 12. If what our source are telling us is true will this be the beginning of a new relationship?

It's been 3 years since Willow has been in a official relationship, unless you count her summer fling with Teen Wolf star Dylan O'Brien a relationship. She said and I quote "Dylan and I are nothing serious, we are both just testing the waters for now." But that quickly came to an end when season 6 of The Vampire Diaries started. Now at the age of 27 is it possible the young adult is ready for a serious relationship?

Last fall after Jensen and his wife Danneel Harris divorced everyone was in a shock. The poor man was so upset about the whole thing, some of us thought he'd never be the same. It was in his Interview with Live Magazine he broke down crying after being asked what had gone wrong. His response was "We just didn't see eye to eye anymore." Jensen bounced back to his normal self a month later, and we all thought he had finally moved on, until last week that is. A tweet posted by Willow went viral when a fan noticed Jensen's wedding ring. He quickly controlled the situation by tweeting "Would everyone calm down? I was married for 5 years, people don't just move on from that." Is this the final push Jensen needs??

Let us know what you think with the #teamwillsen

This Link Has Now Been Closed.