thirty one [31]

The last time Willow went on a date was with Dylan O'Brien, her brothers co-star and best friend

The last time Willow went on a date was with Dylan O'Brien, her brothers co-star and best friend. She didn't remember ever being this nervous, even when she was dating Ian. It was a nervousness she'd never known before, never felt.

Willow sat on a bar stool in her very vacant apartment. A glass of red wine in hand, only enough to ease her nerves. She drank silently contemplating her and her friends choice of clothing. Was she over dressed? Perhaps she should change into something more casual?

Her mind flashed back to the other night at Jensen's, and what he had told her, his voice bounced around in her head. You worry to much. A smile appeared on her face as she thought of the many kisses they'd shared. It was like the hole in heart where her cat used to be (dramatic and ridiculous she knew) had been filled by Jensen.

A knock on the front door pulled her back to reality. This is it she thought nervously. She placed the wine glass back on the granite counter and made her way to the door. She opened the door swiftly revealing the slightly taller, Jensen Ackles.

He was looking down at his feet, running a large hand through his sandy colored hair. Only looking up once the door was fully open. A dimpled smile took over Jensen's features.

Willow was the first to speak. "Come in, I just have to clean up and then we can go." She explained moving out of the way, allowing him to step in. She closed the door behind him and moved to the kitchen.

There she emptied her wine and placed the glass in the dishwasher. The bottle of red wine was placed back on the shelf next to many other expensive brands. Once she was done cleaning in the kitchen she headed back into the living room, there she found Jensen sitting on the couch waiting patiently.

"Let's go." She smiled picking up her purse. With that Jensen followed her out the door.

||

Stay turned for tomorrow's chapter, where all the good stuff is.

-Coda