t w e n t y [20]

After Jensen had left the groupchat everyone felt horrible

After Jensen had left the groupchat everyone felt horrible. If they'd known Jensen would've gotten so upset they never would've teased him. They didn't mean to hurt his feelings. Since then it had been three days and he still refused to talk to anyone. The only time they spoke was when they were filming for the show, other than that it was radio silent.

It was twelve o'clock in the afternoon leaving Jensen and Willow only minutes before the finale scene. It was the scene Jensen had been dreading since he found out about it. A scene that Willow had no problem with seeing as it was part of her job, she got paid for this type of thing.

"Everyone take your mark!" The director called. The two actors quickly stood on their marks.

"Action!" With those words being said they put everything else aside and began the scene.

"Thank you." Willow said not leaving Jensen's eyes.

"For what?" Jensen asked searching her eyes as if he were confused. He continued to pull apart the fake gun as if he were about to clean it.

"For having my back out there, if it weren't for you I'd probably be dead." Willow took a few steps closer and landed on her second mark.

"Oh, that? That was nothing." Jensen chuckled.

"Nothing?" Willow furrowed her eyebrows and slowly walked to her next mark. "Dean, you saved my life." Then she quickly leaned in pecking Jensen's lips and pulling away just as quickly. With that Willow followed the marked arrows out of the room.

"Cut!" The director yelled, followed by a bell ringing signaling that it was okay to make noise. "That was great you guys! It's a wrap! See you tomorrow bright and early!"

That night both actors couldn't sleep they tossed and turned all night. One thing on their minds, the kiss.

☒☒☒

Can we just pretend that the gif above is Dean/Jensen and not Stefan/Paul? Thanks. I may or may not have gotten a little to excited?? I feel like its a bit to fast maybe? idk. This has been longly (<<< is that even a word?) anticipated though amiright? Willsen actually happening without Willow insulting Jensen in some type of way. I was trying to think of a way to get the fire burning and I was like why not just throw in a kissing scene! Anyways do you guys like these types of chapters or should I stop doing them??