thirty six [36]

To say Willow was nervous was an understatement

To say Willow was nervous was an understatement. She had never felt so much anxiety leading up to one moment. Today was the day she was meeting JJ. If her and JJ didn't get along that was the end of her and Jensen's relationship.

She knocked on the door with one hand, the other held a baby doll she'd picked up from a near by store. It was wearing a blue onesie, with a white lining. The baby was holding a fake bottle of milk in one hand, and a binky in the other.

The dark oak door opened revealing Jensen. He was smiling from ear to ear, small dimples on either side of his cheeks. "Hey, babe."

She held up the box containing the doll with a smile. "Do you think she'll like it?"

"She'll love it." Jensen chuckled letting Willow inside. He closed the door behind her and caught her arm in his hand. With a pull on her arm she stumbled into Jensen, there lips smashing together.

Willow was quick to pull away. "What about JJ?"

"She's in the other room, cleaning up and putting her shoes on." Jensen shrugged and kissed Willow again, this time she let him.

"Daddy! Im ready!"

Willow broke the kiss and turned toward the stairs. A few moments later a little girl around the age of 3 came running down the stairs. She had blonde hair that was tied back in a low ponytail. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a pink floral tank top. A pair of flower covered sandals were on her feet.

"You must be JJ." Willow smiled crouching down. "Your dad has told me a lot about you."

JJ smiled up at her dad. "JJ, this is Willow, daddy's erm.." He paused, he didn't want to confuse her.

"Wow! Is that mine?" JJ's eyes lit up when she spotted the box with the baby doll in it.

Willow chuckled. "Yeah." She handed it over to her.

"Can we open it?" JJ asked, her eyes going back and forth to Willow and Jensen. Jensen shook his head no, causing JJ to pout.

"How about we open it when we get back? I don't know if your dad told you but we're going for ice cream." Willow suggested. At the mention of ice cream JJ set the box down and headed for the door.