thirty two [32]

Dinner was a disaster

Dinner was a disaster. First the waiter tripped and spilled water all over Willow, which she didn't mind, except for she was soaking wet from the hip down. Then Jensen accidentally left his wallet at home so Willow had to pay, which again she didn't mind, except for Willows credit card was missing from her wallet. They almost ended up calling Jared, until the manager noticed who they were and let them go.

The two were currently waiting at a red light in Jensen's black Range Rover. A song Willow didn't recognize was playing lightly in the background. She was desperately trying to hold in her laughter.

"What?" Jensen asked as he looked at Willows red face.

At that she allowed herself to laugh freely. "You should've seen your face."

"My face?" Jensen joined in her laughter. "You should've seen your face." He added.

"Seriously though, that was a total disaster." She said. "But, I had fun."

Jensen reached over and laced his hand with Willows. "Me too." He smiled planting a kiss on the back of her hand.

Soon enough the two of them were walking down the hall to her apartment. The familiar gray door brought disappointment to both Jensen and Willow. They didn't want the night to be over.

"Do you wanna come in?" Willow asked, hoping this wasn't the end of the night.

Jensen sighed. "It's not that I don't want to it's just that we have work super early tomorrow and I don't want to be sleep walking threw my day and-"

"Jensen." Willow giggled, grabbing both his hands and lacing them with hers. "It's a simple yes or no question."

"No." He answered.

Willow nodded understandingly. "I guess I'll see you at work tomorrow... boyfriend?"

"So now we're dating?" Jensen chuckled.

"We did just go on a date, did we not?"

"Indeed we did girlfriend." The sound of the word girlfriend rolling off of Jensen's tongue sent goosebumps down Willows body.

As if it were second instinct, Willow stood on her tiptoes and connected there lips. Her body reacted as it had the first time, her stomach did flips and the hairs on her back stood as high as they would go. Jensen was the one to pull way, a smile taking over his slightly swollen lips. The two kissed one more time before they said there goodbyes.

"Goodnight, Wills."

"Night, J."

With that Willow turned her back to him and unlocked her door. She took one last look over her shoulder before entering her apartment. The door closed on its on and she locked it before pushing her back against its surface.

She Willow Paislee Posey was falling madly in love with Jensen Ross Ackles and there was no way to stop it.