Unknown

''We kept him alive for a reason, Shekar!''

''The key to the temple, right?''

''Exactly, he is the descendant of Shakthi!''

''The portal that will lead us to the temple of eight gems!''

''Yes, the Trimurthi and Tridevi resides in that very temple don't they?''

''With the Nagmani and the eight gems combined, we will be invincible the power of all the lords, We can rule the whole world! HAHAHA'' 

''But, first we need to marry him off in order to for the key itself to work!''

''I don't get the part of him marrying?''

''How many times should I explain this to you? That temple is a temple with Shiv and Parvati, Brahma and Saraswathi, Vishnu and Lakshmi, Right?''

''Yes...!''

''You and I cannot enter the temple, only the Descendants from the Shakthi clan can enter but that too, with their other half. Since, the deites are with their respective spouses!''

''Completing them as a whole''

''Atleast, marrying him off to one of our own kind would make it easier to retrieve the gems!''

''Anyways, we have him under our control! I need to call Maya to do a new moon puja?''

''Why? Is there a need?''

''Don't you recall what Maya told us when we killed the clan of snakes and my overly compassionate brother together with my dearest sister-in-law?''

''I forgot?''

"Sometimes, I don't know why did I ever marry you?...Anyways, Maya told us that a naagin will return to take revenge on us for killing her clan....Just like some seventies Naagin movie!''

''Ah, Yah...I remember it now!''

''Acha, I better get going...I need to meet her at the old kali temple at 7 pm, sharp!''