Chapter 3(Aditya)

I awoke with a recurring dream that kept coming towards me since the day, I lose my parents.

It was bizarre and strange, a lone woman with voluptuous hips and contours embracing every inch of her body, draped in a sky blue sari with, strange patterns that resembles a certain pattern located at back of an Indian cobra.

Her eyes were dilated with sea blue pupils and graced with composure. Her lips that had a dark red hue resembling the red rose and hair that streamed like a calm waterfall down to her hips.

Boy, was I stunned by her beauty, I thought to myself. However, I was not powered by lust of her physical aspects but, the emotions hidden behind that beauty that veils it.

I could sense that we were in the same boat but, I could not place a finger on it. I could feel the sadness that radiated from her and, the loneliness that plagued her emotionally war torn heart.

Suddenly, she started transforming into a vicious angry bride. The eyes that resonated the calm sea now erupted with spewing lavas of red spreading around the circumference of her pupils.

Her sari morphed into a bridal sari but, it felt like it was tainted with blood stains of loss and grief. Her lips suddenly, parted only to give birth to a pair of fangs and a, divided tongue.

I started feeling a sudden grip around my legs, like something coiling. It was her, she ran her hands down my chest, nibbling the curvy edge of my ear and whispered the words "I am coming, be prepared my jannu(darling)!!!"

I could feel the smirk and the coldness that resembled the atmosphere of the jungle that we were at. After, she morphed herself into a full fledged snake did my dream end.

It didn't shake me to the core of fear, but tilted me to the side of unanswered questions. It made me wonder who is she? Why does she harbour feelings of hatred? And, lastly Why do I feel like she is missing the piece of my heart?