38

Simon's POV

"Simon?" The faint voice of Samantha mutters sleepily from behind. "Hmm?" I hum softly as I sit next to her. "Cuddle." She simply says as she opens her arms towards me. I smile warmly down at her as I lie back down. She immediately wraps her arms around me, and nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck. Her warm breath tickles me slightly. My arms firmly wrap themselves around her warm body. Our legs tangle around each others. A soft, loving smile locks itself onto my face.

"You're warm." She mumbles quietly into my neck. "So are you." I mutter back. "But I feel cold." She says; almost like a whine. I pull her closer to me, to keep her warm and safe. "I love you, Si." She mutters before kissing my neck softly. "I love you to, Sam." I smile as I plant a small, delicate kiss onto her forehead. 

She moves her head so it's resting on my chest. I smile as I plant a kiss on her head. "So warm." She mumbles. "You like?" I question with a light chuckle. "I love." She simply says. I just lightly chuckle at her response. 

"I'm tired still." She groans as she looks up at me. "Go back to sleep then, babe." I say as I look down, and into her eyes. "Stay with me then." She mumbles as she looks back into my eyes, making me melt slightly; making my heart skip a beat. (Sappy, but true). "I will." I softly smile at her. "Promise?" She asks innocently. "Promise." I say with a small nod. 

She smiles at me before nuzzling her head back into the crook of my neck, making me smile. I just stare up at the ceiling and wait until I hear the familiar faint snores escape her lips. 

"Goodnight, Samantha." I whisper quietly. 

I plant one last small kiss onto her forehead before closing my eyes, and eventually falling back to sleep.

-

Slightly shorter, but cute chapter. :)

Also, thanks for nearly 4.6K reads!