15

Thanks for 1K reads!

-

Samantha's POV

"Get back here, Minter!" I yell as I chase him down the corridor. His laughs echo throughout the corridors as he runs off. "Oi!" I yell as I quicken my pace. "Keep up, Davis!" He yells back. "Dickhead!" I yell as he runs outside, onto the field. "Come on!" He laughs. "Fucking get here!" I yell. I stop and watch as he runs off into the distance. "Fuck that." I pant before walking back inside. 

"Samantha?" Someone calls out. I turn around to see Ruby and Josh. "Hi." I pant. "You alright?" She asks as she jogs over to me. "Mhm." I hum. "Where's Simon?" Josh asks. "Ran off somewhere." I mutter. "Which way?" He asks. "Onto the field." I say. He nods before running off. 

"Why was you chasing him?" She asks as we sit on the cold floor. "He said something that pissed me off." I explain. "Oh." She nods. "But... Fuck that." I pant. "Considering you're literally the top student... You're very unfit." Ruby chuckles. "Shut up, Ru." I say as I playfully hit her arm. "Only messin' babes." She giggles. "I know, babes." I laugh. 

-

Simon's POV

"Simon!" The familiar voice of Josh calls out. I turn around to see Josh running towards me. "No Samantha... Shame." I sigh. "She's inside with Ruby." He explains. "She was panting." Josh laughs. "Awe, poor baby." I coo before laughing. "Did you piss her off or something?" He asks as we sit on the floor. I lean against the fence behind us. "Maybe." I smirk. "Classic you." He chuckles. "I know." I smirk proudly. "Where are the others, anyway?" I ask as I spark up a cigarette. "Fuck knows. More than likely doing what we're meant to me doing." Josh says as he to sparks up a cigarette. "Fuck that." I sigh as I exhale the smoke. Josh just chuckles in agreement. 

"How long until this shitty lesson is over?" I ask as I look up at the sky. "About 20 minutes I believe." Josh mutters. "Fun." I say bluntly. "Very." Josh says in the same tone. 

-

Samantha's POV

"Should we find them?" Ruby asks as we walk around the field. "Why?" I ask. "So it looks like we did work?" She states. "Urgh... Fine." I groan. "Lets go." She says as we link arms. "I know where they'll be." Ruby asks as she drags me across the field. "How?" I question. "I used to date Simon, didn't I." Ruby says. "Still don't understand why." I mutter. "Because I was dumb." She says, making me laugh. "True." I laugh. 

Soon enough, we find them. They're sitting on the floor, smoking and chatting.

"Oi!" Ruby yells as we walk over to them. "What?" Simon questions as he stands up. Josh stands up not long after. "Ruby forced me to find you." I mutter. "So it looks like we've done work." Ruby quickly adds on. "Whatever." Josh shrugs. "Now, lets go!" Ruby smiles as she stands next to Josh. 

I watch as they walk off, leaving me and Simon alone, again.