35

Ruby's POV

"Tobi?" I mutter as I quickly walk over to him. "Sup Ru?" He asks as he turns to face me, along with Vik. "Do you know where Sam is?" I ask as she's still not here yet. "Probably with Simon." He smiles at me. "Why would she be with him?" I ask, confused. "Did she not tell you?" He asks. I shake my head, "tell me what?" I ask. "They're kinda a thing... Like, they're dating... Kinda." He explains. "Excuse me?" I question harshly. "Yeah... I thought she told you." He says. "Nope." I say in annoyance. "Well, sorry that you had to hear it from me." He apologizes. "No, no. It's fine." I say as I flash him a fake smile. "Okay." He nods. "Where will they be?" I ask. "Field, most likely." He says. "Thanks." I say before rushing off to the field.

"I'm going to kill that girl." I mutter to myself as I rush down the nearly completely empty corridors.

-

"Samantha Louise Davis!" I scream as I storm over to her and Simon. "What?" She asks like nothings wrong. "You're dating that fucking jerk?!" I question harshly as I point to Simon. "Who told you?" He asks as he steps forward. "Tobi did." I scold him. "Fucking great." He mutters. "Ruby, listen..." Samantha says as she grabs my arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell as I push her away. "Let me explain!" She yells. "I don't wanna hear it Sam." I spit at her. "Just listen to her!" Simon yells at me. "Stay out of this, Minter." I snap. "Ruby, please just listen." Samantha begs. "I don't wanna hear it, I said." I mutter harshly. "But answer me this," I begin. "What?" She asks. "How long has this been going on?" I ask. "Not long, I swear." She says. "How long is not long?" I ask. "A few day to a week." She mumbles. I just sigh. "All I'm going to say is... Don't come running back to me when he breaks your heart." I say before walking off. 

-

Samantha's POV

I watch as Ruby walks off. My heart shatters. I've just lost my bestfriend. Great.

"Babe," Simon begins. "Don't Simon." I whimper, as I'm on the verge of tears. "Listen to me, please." He says softly as he makes me turn around and look at him. "What?" I murmur. "Believe me when I say, she'll get over it because she'll see that I actually care about you." He says ever so softly as he wipes away my tears. "You think so?" I ask quietly; trying to conceal any sobs. "I know so." He smiles softly at me. "Okay..." I nod.

He kisses me on the forehead as he pulls me into a hug. "I love you, baby girl." He coos softly. "I love you too." I mutter before sobbing into his chest. "That's it, let it all out." He says, almost like a whisper as he rubs my back, and rocks side to side gently.