36

"I don't wanna go to lesson." Samantha sniffs as she looks up at Simon. "Then we won't go." He smiles down at her. "We have to though." She sniffs again. "Not if you don't want to, babe." He says. "We'll get in trouble, Si." She says. "It won't kill you, you know." He lightly chuckles. "Fine..." She sighs. 

And with that, they intertwine their hands and make their way inside.

-

"Where we going to go then?" Samantha asks as they walk through the bustling corridors. "Dorms." Simon simply says. "Whose dorm?" She asks. "Mine?" He suggests. "Okay." Samantha nods. Simon just smiles down at her as they push past people to get to the dorms.

-

Time Skip...

"How you feeling?" Simon asks as they sit cross-legged on his bed. "A little tired." Samantha mumbles as she plays with her jumpers sleeves. "Go to sleep then." He lightly chuckles. "Sleep with me then." She says as she opens her arms towards him. "Of course." Simon smiles as he crawls into her arms.

They lie down together. Simon happily snuggles into her neck, as she plays with his hair; combing her fingers through it. "This is relaxing." Simon mumbles into her neck. "Indeed." Samantha smiles warmly. "Can we just stay here for the rest of the day?" Simon asks before kissing her neck softly. "If you want to." Samantha mumbles as she closes her eyes. "Really?" He questions. "Mhm." She hums with a faint smile. "Okay." He mumbles.

-

Short and shit chapter... Sorry.