34

Lunch. Finally time for lunch.

"Sam, where you going?" Ruby asks as she notices Samantha walking away from the lunch hall. "Just need to get something. I'll be there in a minute." Samantha says before walking off. Ruby just shrugs as she walks towards the lunch hall along with the other, hungry students.

Samantha quickly walks down the bustling corridors towards the field. Simon told her to meet her there to talk about something. But, what?

-

She opens the doors and walks out onto the field. She looks around until she sees Simon, who's just stood by a tree. She sighs as she quickly walks over to him.

"What do you want then, Si?" She asks once she's close enough to him. "You." He simply says with a soft smile. "Huh?" She hums in confusion. Before she can say anything else, Simon cups her face and slams his lips onto hers. She instantly melts under his touch. She kisses back, and wraps her arms around his neck. He moves his hands down her body, until they're gripping her waist, pulling her closer to him. They pull away for air, as they're human. "I love you, Sam." He pants as he looks into her eyes. She looks back into his piercing blue eyes, panting. She can tell, and knows he's telling the truth. "I love you too, Si." She pants back. 

A soft smile presents itself onto his face. "And, I know what we can do later." He says. "What?" She asks. "You'll find out tonight." He says with a smug face. "Fine." She sighs. A light chuckle escapes his now plump, pink lips. "Don't worry, you'll love the idea." He winks at her. "I'm sure I will." She lightly chuckles. "In fact, you'll love it." He says. "As long as I'm with you, I'm sure I will." She says with a warm, loving smile. "Cheesy, and sappy much." Simon chuckles. "I know," she giggles. "But, it's the truth." She adds on. "Cute." He smiles before planting a small, soft kiss onto her forehead. "Yes, yes I am." She says sarcastically. "No, you're adorable Sam." Simon chuckles. "Awe, babe." Samantha coos. "I know, I know. I'm a nice guy." Simon smiles. "Indeed you are." Samantha smiles back.

-

Pretty short chapter, sorry!

But, I have some news...

My preview for my new fanfic coming out in March is out RIGHT NOW!

It's called; kitten

It's a sequel to my other fanfic called; daddy.

Read daddy. first to understand the sequel if you haven't already!