19

Samantha's POV

Is it bad that when he purrs into my ear, it makes me feel... Something...

"You're such a manipulative fuck, you know." I mutter as I look straight into his blue orbs for eyes. He chuckles as he looks down at the table. His dimple stares straight at me. 

He has dimples... Well, a dimple. But still... It's kinda... I guess cute.

"You know me so well, Samantha." He smirks at me. "Well, I like to think I should." I comment. "How so?" He asks. "Well, we've always been in the same classes for a start," I begin. "You've fucked Ruby, my bestfriend," I add on. He chuckles as nods at that; as if he's proud of that. "And, everyone knows what you're like. Even the teacher do." I state. "Fair enough, Sam." He says as he looks into my eyes. 

Silence falls between us for a few seconds.

"Thank you." He says out of the blue. "For what?" I ask, confused. "I just won a bet." He smirks. "Did you fucking bet on me?" I ask, annoyed. "Mhm." He hums proudly. "Urgh." I groan in disgust. "You just won me £100, plus whatever else I want from the lads." He says. "You're all fucking disgusting!" I yell. "Now, now kitten." He coos obnoxiously. "No. Shut the fuck up." I snap at him. "I'm never going near you again." I spit before grabbing my things and storming out. 

I don't bother looking back at him, as he's more than likely got a fucking, obnoxious smirk plastered on his stupid, fucking face.

-

Simon's POV

I watch as Samantha storms out the library. I'm not proud that I did that. I'm quiet... Sorry, I guess. I pushed her over the edge. In all the years that I've known her, she's never snapped at anyone like that, or done anything like that in the sort. 

I knew I was a asshole. I didn't think I was that much of a asshole. 

"Fuck me..." I mutter quietly to myself. I sigh as I grab the blank piece of paper and pen she gave me before walking out to find everyone. I know JJ, Josh, Ethan and Harry will think it's fucking hilarious that I found her breaking point. But, Tobi and Vik will think it's fucking horrible. Plus, it doesn't help that Tobi and Vik are kind of friends with her. Fucking great. 

-

Samantha's POV

"I fucking hate Simon Edward Minter!" I declare as I storm into my dorm room, where Ruby is. "What's he done now?" She asks as she emerges from the bathroom. "He's just a manipulative fuck!" I yell as I throw my bag across the room. "Sam, calm down." Ruby says as she stands in front of me. "He's pushed me over the fucking edge!" I scream as tears form in my eyes, blurring my vision. "Calm down Sam. Talk to me. Explain everything." She says as we sit down on her bed. 

"You were right, he was manipulating me," I begin as I wipe my tears away. "He also bet on me." I mention. "What was the bet?" She asks. "I don't know. But he said that I just won him £100 plus whatever he wants from the lads." I sniff. "That fucking jerk." Ruby mutters. "I'm done with him." I mutter. "Good. As you should be." Ruby says as she rubs my back. "I've never been like this before. And I hate it. I hate this side of me." I mumble quietly as I look at my hands. "It's his fault. Not yours." Ruby says. I just nod; not wanting to speak.

-

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Got home really, really late! Plus, I was tired.