Bonus Chapter.

"Assalamu Alayekum." Zyva said coming in the living room.

"Walekum assalam Zyva beta. How are you?" Khurshid asked who was reading a newspaper.

"Alhumdulillah. How are you Daddy?"

"I will be Alhumdulillah if I get one cup of tea." Khurshid said looking at Zyva.

Zyva looked at him and smiled.

"Jee. I will bring it now!"

"Thank you darling."

Zyva stood up and went in the kitchen. Today is Zyva's seventh day in her new house and thirtieth day as a married lady. 

Everything was going great but last night Zyva and Sufyaan had a big fight and now they are not talking to each other.

Sufyaan's firm,ASA is going through the worst time. They all are working very hard but they all are very stressed as well. Sufyaan was stressed a lot and Zyva was teasing him. She was saying she will go back to India for her cousin's engagement. Sufyaan ignored her for a while and when she kept on saying that he lost his cool and shouted at her.

At first Zyva was scared because this was the first time after they got married when Sufyaan shouted at her. She tried saying sorry but Sufyaan kept ignoring her.

She could not sleep the whole night and when Sufyaan kept ignoring her in the morning as well then she lost her cool and shouted back. So now they both are not talking to each other.

Soon Zyva was done making tea. She took two cups with her and came back in the living room where Khurshid was still reading his newspaper.

"Thank you Zyva." Khurshid said after taking the cup from her.

"You're welcome."

Zyva sat down on the chair before taking her cup.

"How is life without sugar?" Zyva asked.

Khurshid smile before saying,"sweet."

Zyva smiled before asking,"really?"

"Of course it's horrible. But after living without sugar for twenty years you get use to it."

"It must be difficult."

"Yes it is in the beginning. But MashaAllah your father-in-law is amazing."

Zyva started laughing and Khurshid smiled.

"You know Zyva it's like marriage."

Zyva frowned after some time and then slowly tilting her head she asked,

"What?"

"See, Sugar is sweet but you can't have it all day! You'll eventually need some salt and spices too. Same way, you cannot always have cute lovey dovey moments. Fights are necessary! Then how will you come to know , how much your partner love you?"

"How?"

"See if you are upset he will do things to solve the problem, right? Sufyaan is not very expressive. His actions are your only proof that he loves you. So for that you need to fight."

Zyva looked down and Khurshid smiled again.

"Smile darling."

"You know about our fight?"

"Yes."

"We were so loud?"

Khurshid laughed before saying,"No. But today that smile which always makes me feel better was missing. And also no one said Salam on the breakfast table."