Chapter 49.

Freedom!!!

The cover of New girl in the city is made by RasheequaShua  and The cover of New girl in the office is made by zafozahid

Jazaki Allahu khairan ❤

And please whoever sends me a cover please message me here! I don't check my email regularly!

Enjoy:)

Kehara kept the cotton ball on Sufyaan's hand and he closed his eyes. Kehara cleaned the blood from his hand before frowning.

"Bhai who told you, you are a Superman?"

"Kehara her dress was on fire. You expect me to stand there and watch the drama?"

"Then you should have been careful."

Before Sufyaan could reply Zyva came in the room and Saw Kehara applying ointment on Sufyaan's hand which had a burn mark. Zyva gasped and came towards them.

"Ya Allah! How and when did this happen?"

They looked up at Zyva before looking at each other.

"When he was trying to be your hero." Kehara said.

Zyva gasped again and her eyes became wide. She looked at him and frowned in anger before asking,

"Who do you think you are? Superman or batman?"

"Superman!" Kehara exclaimed.

Sufyaan shook his head before looking at Zyva. Zyva raised her left eyebrow and Sufyaan raised both his eyebrows. Zyva narrowed her eyes and Sufyaan made his eyes wide. Kehara was looking at them and smiled instantly.

"You both are cute."

Zyva and Sufyaan realised what they were doing and looked away. Kehara smiled again before shaking her head.

"Come Zyva sit." Kehara said.

After reading the letter they all discussed about all the possible ways they can help Rahemat and Valiqa. It was almost lunch time so Noor and Qailah did not allow Zyva and Zynah to go. Kehara had told Sufyaan to apply something on his hand but he did not do that and now his nails made it bleed.

Zyva sat on the table which was in front of the couch they were sitting on.

"Kehara, where is Yamina?" Zyva asked.

"Afzal and Yamina are going for their honeymoon next month.So she could not take a leave."

"That's sadly good thing." Zyva said smiling making Kehara smile.

"Yeah."

"Zyva can I ask you one question?" Sufyaan asked.

Zyva slowly nodded her head before looking at him.

"Why are you scared of your cousin?"

Zyva kept looking at him for few seconds before saying,"Because I don't like him and because he likes me." Sufyaan's facial expression changed when Zyva said the last part which made Zyva smiled,"Now you regret asking?" Zyva asked.

"Yes." Sufyaan said immediately.

Zyva and Kehara started laughing. Zyva shook her head before saying,"I'm not scared of him. I'm scared of his confidence."

"I'm scared of Bhai's confidence! He can do anything! Who knows that better than you." Kehara said smiling.

Zyva smiled before saying," His confidence gives me hope."