Chapter 53.

Next cover is made by dazzling_hijabi Jazaki Allahu khairan love❤

"What are you two doing here?"

Zyva turned around and saw Sufyaan standing in the hallway which made her tears start flowing. Sufyaan frowned before asking,"Zyva what happened?"

"Why are they taking decision of our lives?" Zyva asked crying.

Sufyaan looked at her and frowned in concern.

Zynah hugged her sister and Zyva continued crying.

"Baji please stop crying." Zynah said.

"Zyva,You were strong through out this drama and now you are giving up? Don't lose hope Zyva. Allah is with us." Sufyaan said.

Zyva looked at him and wiped her tears. She broke the hug and came forward before asking," What if.."

"Zyva it is not the time for what ifs. We are now at the last level. You can do this. Just stay strong."

Zyva did not say anything and just kept looking him.

"Zyva , you trust me?" Sufyaan asked.

Zyva slowly shook her head in a no and Sufyaan smiled.

"That's good."

Zyva instantly smiled before wiping her tears.

"What are you doing here?" Zyva asked.

"I came here with Hadee and his mom. I understood this meeting is related to me so I was waiting outside. I was standing alone from past one hour so I thought of checking if everything is fine or not."

"Yes, they are discussing us."

"Then I should leave before your family starts beating me."

"Hey, our family is not like that!" Zynah said.

Sufyaan and Zyva smiled at her and she crossed her arms.

"Now I will go. Tell Hadee to come fast."

"Ok."

Sufyaan turned around and left. Zynah came forward and placed her hand on Zyva's shoulder before saying,

"Baji let's go up."

Then Zyva and Zynah came in Zyva's room. Zyva was sitting on the bed and Zynah was sitting on the rocking chair. They both were lost in their thoughts. Zyva was thinking about her cousin and his mom for few minutes but that gave her a headache so she started thinking about Sufyaan but then suddenly she started thinking about all the stupid things he did like confessing his feelings to her and giving her a heart attack and then coming and talking to her father. She closed her eyes before saying,

"I don't like Sufyaans! They both are headaches!"

Zynah smiled before saying,"Unfortunately one of them is written for you."

"I want to kill them and myself."

"Killing yourself is understandable but why them?"

"Our great cousin because that way I will be able to release all my anger and Sufyaan because from past few days whenever I thought about myself he was there. He is now a part of me." Zyva said looking down.

"Baji don't be sad please because I really don't have energy to leave this chair and come there."

Zyva smiled before looking at her sister. Zynah winked at her before smiling.