Chapter 48.

Happy birthday ZakeeshMuddassir

Today my Dhatha is getting married!!!! May Allah bless her with lot's of love and happiness!!!

Please ignore mistakes.

"Sufyaan."

Sufyaan turned around and his eyes became wide. He never expected this to happen. In this situation he wanted more support not more problems. He closed his eyes before saying,

"Allah."

Sufyaan opened his eyes and looked up as if he can see Allah. He narrowed his eyes before shaking his head. He looked down at the person who was smiling before rolling his eyes.

"Afzal what are you doing here!?" Sufyaan asked.

"Surprise!"

Noor and Kehara exclaimed together, coming out of the room. After few seconds Aman and Valiqa came out of the room smiling. Sufyaan narrowed his eyes before giving Afzal a hug.

"Why are you all here?"

"We are here for a wedding." Kehara said.

"And for fixing another one." Noor said.

Sufyaan went and hugged Aman before asking him,

"Why did you bring these crazy girls here?"

"Sufyaan what happened!?" Hadee asked coming in the house.

Qailah and Haajar came running behind him. After Sufyaan ran out of Qailah's house they all started following him. By his facial expression they understood something was wrong so they decided to follow.

"Kehara!" Qailah exclaimed.

"Qailah!" Kehara exclaimed before they hugged each other.

"You must be Haajar." Kehara said looking at Haajar.

Haajar nodded her head slowly while Smiling. Kehara went towards her and smiled,

"MashaAllah Khalajaan she is completely like you. MashaAllah you are beautiful."

"Jazaki Allahu khairan Baji. But not more than you."

"And she is sweet! Salam everyone I'm Noor, Kehara's Sister-in-law." Noor introduced herself.

"Walekum assalam. Jazaki Allahu khairan Noor for coming!" Qailah said.

"Kehara, where is daddy?" Sufyaan asked.

"Daddy, Dad and Ammi will come next week InshaAllah." Kehara said.

"Ok." Sufyaan said nodding his head.

"Everyone please sit down." Valiqa said.

"First tell me was that a plan to bring me here?" Sufyaan asked.

Afzal started nodding his head and others started laughing except Haajar, Qailah and Hadee.

"Sufyaan why did you run like that?" Hadee asked.

"Khalajaan called me and just saying my name loudly disconnected the call."

"I was going to inform you about them but Kehara took the phone from me to keep it a surprise." Valiqa explained.

"And someone also messaged me from her phone which said, Sufyaan I need help so come home fast. Or something like that. Which I'm assuming is done by my friend Afzal." Sufyaan said pointing at Afzal who was smiling.

"No, your sister did it. Although the idea belongs to me."

"Ladies and gentlemen this is Afzal Ahmadi." Kehara said making everyone laugh.