Chapter 31.

Zyva came out of the airport and started searching for her family. She saw her mom and started walking towards her. She hugged her tightly.

"Salam Ammi." Zyva said and then kissed her hand before keeping it on her eyes one by one.

"Walekum assalam."

"Baji!" Zynah exclaimed.

"Zynu!" Zyva exclaimed holding her hands.

Then she saw her father who was smiling at her. She looked down and started crying. Abbas frowned and hugged her. Zyva cried for some time and then wiping her tears smiled at him. After saying their goodbyes to Nani and her family they all left.

Zyva took a deep breath as soon as she stepped inside the house.She looked around and smiled when all the memories came flooding her. She took her hand bag and went to her room. She felt happy and calm in her room. Room where she grew up and where her every secret lies. After few minutes Zynah came in the room and Zyva smiled at her. Zynah closed the door and went towards Zyva.

"Baji what happened?"

"Nothing." Zyva said looking away.

"Baji."Zynah said.

Zyva could not hide it from her anymore and crying, she narrated her the whole story.

"Ya Allah Baji!"

"Don't tell anyone."

"Of course I won't. But tell me why did to refuse him?"

"What do you mean?"

"You love him. He loves you. He wants to marry you. You should have allowed him."

"And break Abba's promise?"

"Baji what excalty is that promise?"

"That I will marry someone of his choice and that no one from America will ever come to him for this matter."

"That means you won't have an affair. You two had an affair?"

"Astagfirullah no!"

"Then!"

"Zynah no one will come here was the promise."

"You are complicating the situation for no good reason." 

"I don't know."

"Baji at least he would have tried. Then if he is the chosen one for you Abba would have said yes. At least you should have given it a try."

"And what about Abba? What will he think about me? I can bear anything but I will die if he thinks low about me."

"Baji he is your father. He knows you more than you know yourself.You are his first child. He cannot love anyone more than you. Thinking low about you is impossible for him. Even if you do something really bad. "

Zyva thought for some time then said,"You should have said that earlier."

"That's excalty what I want to say. You should have said that earlier."

"I was really confused and scared."

"Ok. But now what?"

"Now what? Nothing can happen now."

"We still have time Baji! He will come running to talk to Abba."

"That will never happen."

"Why not?"

"Zynah male ego! I rejected him on his face and also said that I hate him."

"Why did you say that!?" Zynah shouted scaring Zyva.