Chapter 30.

Zyva looked at the wall clock for the fifth time. It's two in the morning and  from past three hours she is trying to sleep. She again unlocked her phone and started checking all the social networking sites. After some five minutes she went online on WhatsApp and just then received a message from Zulaikha in their girls group.

"It's a girl!"

Zyva smiled and typed,"Congratulations! How is Yasmin and our baby doll?"

"Alhumdulillah both are fine. We are in the hospital now." Yalina replied.

"She is MashaAllah so cute!" Yamina messaged.

"Picture please!" Zyva requested.

"InshaAllah soon!" Zulaikha replied.

"I will definitely come and see her before leaving." Zyva said.

"Yeah sure! Now we have to go. AllahHafiz!" Yalina texted.

"AllahHafiz." Zyva replied and kept her phone next to her on the bed.

After trying for thirty more minutes Zyva was finally able to sleep. Next morning brought a lot of work with it. Zyva wanted to cook her uncle's favourite food before leaving, then she had to go and see the new baby and she was also planning to spend few hours with Noor.

After lunch Zyva quickly got ready and left for the hospital. Noor was also coming there and then they were planning to spend some time together.

Soon Zyva reached the hospital. She met Noor at the reception and from there they went to Yasmin's room together.

"Mubarak!" Noor exclaimed entering the room.

"Jazaki Allahu khairan Noor." Yasmin said smiling.

"Salam Yasmin." Zyva said.

"Walekum assalam Zyva."

"Why are you alone? And where is our baby?" Noor asked.

"Baby is with Yamina and they are with the doctor. She wanted to check her."

"Why?" Zyva asked frowning.

"Don't worry everything is fine. And here they come." Yasmin said looking towards the door.

"Salam girls." Yamina said smiling.

"Walekum assalam." They replied together.

Noor came forward and took the baby from Yamina.

"MashaAllah she is so cute. Can I take her home?" Noor asked.

Yasmin smiled before saying, "Yes you can. But I'm free with her."

"That's not a problem!" Noor exclaimed.

"Noor now give her to me!" Zyva said impatiently.

"No!"

"Noor this is my first and the last time to hold her. Please!" Zyva said.

"Fine. Emotional blackmailer."

Zyva smiled before taking the baby from Noor. She smiled wider when the baby opened her eyes, "MashaAllah! Yasmin she is so beautiful MashaAllah. Look at her green eyes just like Yamina. And her cute pointed nose like Zulaikha. And her small pink lips are just like Yalina! MashaAllah she is a good mixture of all her aunts!"

"Yes my daughter looks like all her aunts but not like me! I suffered for nine months and they got the gift." Yasmin said smiling.

"All babies look the same! How can you say she looks like them?" Noor asked looking at the baby with a frown.