Chapter 28.

I'm so sorry for taking so long. For some reason I'm unable to write so please ignore my mistakes in this chapter. And I have received some amazing covers! Remember the last day is 30th November that is Wednesday. Enjoy:)

"Noor we should not do this." Zyva said.

"Zyva shut up and just follow me."

"Noor my parents didn't spent so much money on my education so that one day I become a thief."

"Zyva  we are not thieves."Noor said opening the door.

"We are entering someone's house without their knowledge.This is what thieves do!"

"We are using Keys. Thieves don't do that." Noor said entering the house. Zyva stood at the door thinking if she should go in or not. Noor pulled her in, giving her no choice."Zyva what are you thinking?"

"What are we doing here Noor?"

"Working on your plan."

"What plan?" Zyva asked.

"Ok so Bhai and Kehara are at my house. Day after tomorrow is their anniversary.So we will set everything here. Then I will make sure they leave my house at 11:45.Then they will reach here at mid night."

"Oh."

"Now come fast!"Noor said pulling her in the living room. 

Noor was still searching the button to switch on the light when they heard some voice outside the room. They saw someone's shadow and looked at each other. That person came in the room. Noor and Zyva came closer to each other. 

"Let me guess. Noor?" That person said.

"Sufyaan bhai?"

"What are you doing here Noor."

"Wait a minute." Noor said and went to switch on the lights.

Zyva closed her eyes as soon as Noor switched on the lights. Sufyaan saw her and then looked away. Noor came back and asked,

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take my pen drive from Aman."

"He is not at home."

"But pen drive is.Why are you two here?"

"I'm really tired so let me tell you the whole story fast." 

After Noor was done narrating the story she forced Sufyaan to help them. Sufyaan wanted to leave in order to stay away from Zyva but Noor being Noor didn't even let him move an inch. After working for some time Sufyaan asked,

"So the plan is to do everything for them for next three days but also not disturb them. Then what about food?"

"See they are going to follow this schedule made by me." Noor said showing him a piece of paper. " If you look at it carefully you will see that the time before breakfast,Lunch or dinner they will be engaged in some or the other activity like watching movie,praying or sleeping.So when they will be busy doing that I will come and set a beautiful table for them."

Sufyaan raised his left eyebrow,"Noor from where do you bring such ideas?"

"Alhumdulillah my brain is a store of amazing ideas."

Sufyaan shook his head and Zyva smiled.

"Noor this is done. What is next?"Zyva asked.

"Candles done. Balloons done. Schedule done. Flowers done. We are done actually."

"Then Please let me go."Sufyaan said.

"Mister you still have few balloons left. Look there."Noor said pointing towards the balloons  on his left.