"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever! Now go I have to change!" I said pushing him out of my room before closing the door.

"Addie!" I yelled as I walked into the bathroom to see her in the bath tub with her tail hanging out. Since Addie was part mermaid, whenever she touched water she would grow her fin. " Addie what do i wear to the welcoming ceremony?" I asked as I brushed my teeth.

Addie bit her lip as she looked up at the ceiling, "How about that white spring dress and that red cardigan along with my brown knee high boots?" She beamed, "oh! And you can wear that locket necklace!" Addie clapped her hands in excitement making me smile. God i love my best friend.

I quickly get dressed and pulled my dark long brown curls into a low ponytail. I threw on a little bit of make up before I put my small dagger in the back of my dress and another in my boot.

"I'll see you later Ads!" I called out as i opened the door. "Wait!" She called out as she opened the bathroom door popping her head out. "Leave the dagger" she said squinting her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the dagger out from the back of my dress and tossed it on the ground. I turned around my heels towards the door, "The other one!" Addie said quickly. I groaned as I pulled the other out of my boot and to the ground. Addie smiled brightly, "Have a good day snowflake!"

×××

The band played and people waved towards the black limo as it began to drive closer to the entrence to Auradon. FairyGodmother smiled brightly as Ben and Audrey stood close by each other while Chad hoovered over me as the black limo pulled up.

I held my breath as the driver opened the door, only to let a short white hair boy fall out. "YOU GOT EVERYTHING ELSE WHY DO YOU WANT THIS!" He whined as a larger and taller guy with a maroon beanie jumped on top of him yanking the blue curtain while holding the portable tv and game controller. "Because you want it!" The guy with long hair mocked towards the guy under him. They where the kids of villains?

I stiffled a laugh before getting a small glare from Chad signaling Me to shut up.

"Guys guys! We have an audience!" Hissed the girl with purple hair as she glared down at the guys.

The guy with long hair got up off the white haired guy and gave us a sheepish smile. "Just uh cleaning up!" He smiled a bright smile.

"Leave it like you found itttt" hummed fairy godmother all smiley like, "and by that I mean leave it"

I bit into my lip as the tan guy threw the stuff back in the limo. He turned around and smirked at me, "Hello Foxy" he said walking towards me, "The Names Jay"

I opened my mouth to say something before Chad stood in front of me. "I'm Prince Chad, soon to be King Chad Charming. This is my girlfriend Princess Silena White, soon to be Queen Silena." The girl with blue hair eyes light up at the word prince.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep!" Intervened Fairy Godmother as she got between Jay and Chad. "I am Fairy Godmother, the head mistress"

"The fairy godmother?" Asked the girl with purple hair, her green eyes glittered with amazement "As in.. bididi bodidi boo?"

I zoned out of the conversation between the girl and fairy Godmother because my eyes kept flickering towards Jay. He kept smirking at me but I could feel myself wanting to smile back.

"Its so good to finally meet you all" Ben's voice brought me back to reality and away from Jays brown eyes "I'm Ben"

"Prince!" Audrey said stepping forward "Benjamin! Soon to be king!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes, I swear Audrey and Chad are the same person.

"You had me at prince" smiled the blue haired girl. "My mom was queen witch, which makes me a princess" she said bowing.

I nearly choked on air, my eyes widened when i finally realized that she was the evil queens daughter. "The evil queen has no royal status here.. And neither do you" smiled Audrey. For once I was grateful for her nasty remarks.

Ben smiled softly, "This is Audrey"
"Princess Audrey!" Said Audrey grabbing his hand and smiling "And his girlfriend!"

Ben looked up and motioned for me ane Chad to step closer to them. "And that is Chad Charming and Silena White, my closest friends and the people to rule aside me."

"Hi" I said softly giving a small wave. "White as in Snow Whites Daughter?" The girl with blue hair looked at me up and down. "You look just like her.. still nothing compared to me and my mother"

I clenched my fist but Chad grabbed it quickly laughing softly. Then shot me a small glare, I cleared my throat "I hope you all enjoy y'alls stay here" I smile dumbly.

"Audrey, Ben, Silena and Chad will be showing yall around" smiled FairyGodmother. Chad quickly let go of my hand, "I can't today I have tourney practice" he said quickly.

He quickly ran off leaving me Audrey and Ben facing the outcast. "Well I have archery sooo" I turned on my heal until Ben grabbed me by the sleeve of my sweater. He turned me around and gave me his big puppy dog eyes. I stared him down with my emerald green ones.

"Fine!" I groaned as i turned to the them, "I'll show you to your rooms!"

I began to storm up the stairs when I heard the purple haired girl muttered, "Nasty... I like this girl"

A/N
How do yall like Silena White? Really pumped for this story (': please comment and vote it will mean a lot!
- Love Annie